EB3, PD 2001 tracker - tracking till we get Approved !!

u should take an infopass appointment, online, and meet with an officer to review the case and get hard facts from their systems.
take copies and receipt numbers of both old n new i-140 n i-485 applications.
dont wait any further.

Rainu said:
I am in a strage situation, and do not know what to do. My case is 245 (i) and filed in April 2001 got my labor approved in Aug 2003 (RIR)

I filed my I140 and 485 in Sept 2003 and my I140 got denied due to ability to pay issue, we filed MTR and got it approved in end of June 2005. Since retrogression issue was there, we filed again another I-140& I-1485 the second set of application received in VSC in June 29th and my MTR for the denied I-140 got approved. Then we had communication with VSC about cancelling the new set of I-140 & I-485. they sent us letter they agree with our letter and all the LUD changed to the same date, I mean the old I-140 appproved, I-1485 and new set of documents both I-140 & I-485.

Yesterday when I checked my e-mail, I found out that my new I-140 is approved again. Will this impact my documents priority date, will they can trace my I-140 & I-485 application old and new. Can anybody answer this please. Do I have to call VSC? Pls let me know.

Rgds

not good...

I read in murthy chat, that PD movement will get stuck for a longtime at
May 01 2001 for EB3 India.

Is this true ?? :(

Its becoming worse day by day. are we sinking more deep :(

thanks

Its possible ...

sri789 said:
I read in murthy chat, that PD movement will get stuck for a longtime at
May 01 2001 for EB3 India.

Is this true ?? :(

Its becoming worse day by day. are we sinking more deep :(

thanks

sri789,

I am not sure if you are aware of the 245i issue. Thousands of illegals were permitted to file for 245i (way of becoming legal) in April 2001. A lot of these cases are stuck in the labor stage and there is speculation that they will flood the system. This whole retrogression is based on this specualtion. In reality no one knows whats really going on here. The worst cases scenario is that no legislation gets passed and 245i cases flood the system. In that case we are in for a long wait ...

The best thing for us is to not speculate. Lets wait and watch and most of all .. lets HOPE for the best :)

regards,

saras76

Approved email

"This case has been approved. On April 3, 2006, an approval notice was mailed."

hi lookup date changed to 3/28/2006 but no message changed and my PD date is May 21 2001, is it a hope that 485 will get approved soon

Gullu

Gullu said:
hi lookup date changed to 3/28/2006 but no message changed and my PD date is May 21 2001, is it a hope that 485 will get approved soon

Gullu
Is your Priority Date current now ? If answer is yes then possible that USCIS is working on your 485 application. :)

Gullu your case is EB3 or EB2 ??

Can you please let us know your case details.

It looks like TSC is processing some cases beyond PD date. :)

thanks.

Thanks gullu. Thats good news. :)
Gullu your approval email is on the way.

they are working on cases ahead of PD they mentioned as Feb 1 2001.
this sounds good. :)

Gullu from mexico. So current priority date is 08APR01 for mexico. Still it is goog sign that his PD is May 21 2001.

Correct me if I am wrong Gullu.

From Mexico

I am from Mexico. PD became current on the 1st, approval on the 3rd. However not so for dependents.