EB3 : April 2001 to Dec 2002

Updated excel sheet so far....

Hi,

Please find updated excel sheet based on information received so far. I also request many of them to give their EB3 countries (India / China /Philli / World) to update this excel sheet. Those who had already found their names in the sheet and the information is missing, please provide the same.

Thanks

EB3:April 2001 to Dec 2002

Hi friends,

MY PD is Nov 2001,

I140- pending

I485- Not applied because of Retrogression

If my I485 date of filing becomes currrent , can i apply for EAD, even if my I140 is pending.

pl reply

Bye

PD: Sep 2002
EB 3 India (RIR)
Labour approved : July 2005
I -140 approved : Sep/Oct 2005
Waiting for I-485 to get current

my case

My PD is December 2001.
EB3 BS+0 years, California
RIR, employer remanded back to state.
No 45 day letter.
I am from India.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is time to join together at IV NOW!!!

We nearly tasted success at S.1932, but we only lost because AILA & business leaders had their own agenda. Everyone, everyone - including the anti-immigrationists agree that something is bound to happen with immigration (they want to just restrict themselves to border security / enforcement). Most people think the bills will get a hearing end-March 2006.
Imagine if we had IV up & running, and QGA speaking for us during S. 1932! Just imagine, just imagine, friends !
BTW I am just a victim of retrogression, and do not personally know anyone at IV.
Well, we can only move forward - but some people have gotten together to start IV ! But only all of us can see it to fruition! We owe it to ourselves and our families to have our voices heard!
Contacting senators / Congressmen, sending faxes & emails and all of the other stuff is important. But, all legislation is actually a collection of deals made behind the scenes. Those of you who know the S. 1932 stories, and I just heard whatever was posted here & there and do not personally have any special inside info, know that the anti-retro provisions were there only because of AILA / business lobbying.
Think about this - somebody went to a CA Senator's office recently, and were told that they were unaware of retrogression. It is possible that only the staffer was unaware / uninformed, and yet, both the CA Senators had voted against the Byrd amendment!
Quite possible (a)the staffer was unaware - one of the CA Senators is actually fighting for re-election, and Cindy Sheehan has actually thought of opposing her - so she may be hiring more/new staff. But,(b) maybe the Senator is indeed unaware.
Yet she voted for us when it was needed!
It was the lobbying that made it possible.
LOBBYISTS ARE A LEGITIMATE WAY TO GET HEARD in Washington,
AND THEY NEED TO BE PAID.
Please do the math for yourself everybody, vote with your wallet now, and hope to be successful soon!

Or, wait years on the death row version of Immigration, with no end in sight in the normal course!
JOIN IV NOW, and get your friends / neighbors / relatives/ everyone who can - atleast do it yourself - for yourself!

PD June 2002

EB3
Labor aproved: Dec 2005
I-140 applied : Feb 2006.
Waiting for 485 to become current.

PD Dec 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EB3
Labor aproved: Aug 2005
I-140 applied : Sep 2005.
Waiting for I-140 Approval
Waiting for 485 to become current.

PD : May 2001

PD : May 2001 (Labor Substitution)
India
Concurrent Filing on Nov 2004
140 approved: Dec 2005
485 Pending ...

Updated excel sheet

Hi All,

I have updated the excel sheet based on the information I got so far..

Thanks

Add me to the List

EB3
PD 04/30/2002
I140 Apprvd Feb 2005
FP Jun 2005
I-485 :mad:

so far 64 records in the excel file

21 applied in 2001,
43 appiled in 2002.