EB2 retrogression

iplayfun

Registered Users (C)
Any one knows if eb2 has retrogressed for the month of August or not??We should be able to know today.If anybody have any news about eb2 please post here.

Usually it will be published between 2:30 and 3:00 PM CST anywhere between 8th - 15th dates each month.

some more info...

Rumor Untrue Regarding EB1/EB2 Unavailability in August
State Dept. advises AILA that a rumor that the employment-based first and second preferences will go unavailable in August is untrue. DOS expects those categories to remain current in August, although there may be some unavailability in EB-2 in September

this is all one can read without actually logging in or subscribing to aila. hope this helps everyone...let us hope and pray that it stays the same when the formal visa bulletin is put up.

maninus said:
http://www.aila.org/
anyone can read the article?

Pisa Bulletin

Is there any reason why VISA BULLETIN still not published or it could be surprise to everybody after few days they publish with "UNAVAILABILITY" for EB2 and halt another race track (PERM labor) in this messy immigraton process.

My take on this is that there will not be any surprises in the Aug Bulletin.
Whenever there is a big surprise (or a big news) in a Bulletin it normally gets release very early.
Therefore I guess its going to be almost same as the July bulletin for EB1, EB2 and EB3.

neocor

PERM2010 said:
Is there any reason why VISA BULLETIN still not published or it could be surprise to everybody after few days they publish " All current" think +vely with "UNAVAILABILITY" for EB2 and halt another race track (PERM labor) in this messy immigraton process.

Eb2 Retrogression DOUBT

Hi all,

I have a hypothetical(but quite possible ) question:
If eb2 retrogresses in september
1) they would give some cut off date right?
2)and then in Oct when the next quota is opened would we have a current date or some date in 03 or 04?

Please clarify if anybody understands this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Phps01.

phps01 said:
Hi all,

I have a hypothetical(but quite possible ) question:
If eb2 retrogresses in september
1) they would give some cut off date right? Cut off date or like U in EB3 GOK2)and then in Oct when the next quota is opened would we have a current date (Normally No with in a month ) or some date in 03 or 04?
yes between 2001 to 2005

Please clarify if anybody understands this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Phps01.

September it is ...

Looks like we can breathe a sigh of relief for August .... but Sept 1 seems to be the date as per the August Bulletin.

I am hoping that my PERM goes thru before that so that I can file prior to retrogression and get EAD.

BTW, if anyone checks the prior retrogression history (when it happened in 1999 or 2000), EB2 had retrogressed only by 1 year few months after EB3 which had retrogressed by 3 years. I am being optimist that history will repeat itself ..... I dont mind waiting with EAD for next one or two years.

Just praying for Final Review to change to Certified and getting the actual LC by mail in time !!

Hello PERM believer,

I hope your belief comes true. But remember that, you are hoping for a lottery. I am guessing you are also with Chicago. None of the cases in Chicago are given approvals after 24th June run. There is something going on there that we do not know and attorney's are hesitating to ask DOL or waiting for 60 day period to end to ask DOL. We have 40 more days to in our fate to determine which way we fall. The ticker is on. But no positive signs from Chicago DOL.

If anybody got certified with IT occupation from Chicago after June 24th please post your details.

PERM believer said:
Looks like we can breathe a sigh of relief for August .... but Sept 1 seems to be the date as per the August Bulletin.

I am hoping that my PERM goes thru before that so that I can file prior to retrogression and get EAD.

BTW, if anyone checks the prior retrogression history (when it happened in 1999 or 2000), EB2 had retrogressed only by 1 year few months after EB3 which had retrogressed by 3 years. I am being optimist that history will repeat itself ..... I dont mind waiting with EAD for next one or two years.

Just praying for Final Review to change to Certified and getting the actual LC by mail in time !!

Guys just keep in mind while watching your end date of August 30 for filing 140/485, most of the approved cases not received approval notice even after 2 weeks. With that said you guys may have 2 to 3 weeks of manageble approval time.
This is just my thought, things can change with PERM everyday, waiting for hard copy is kinda "Ceritified Review" synonym for "Audit Review"

It is my openion only.

History may suggest 1 year at the time H1 limit was 65000 (I believe)
Now we had three years of around 180,000 H1 visas from 2001 to 2004, this might affect the calculation of number of year retrogration.

It is my openion only.

History may suggest 1 year at the time H1 limit was 65000 (I believe)
Now we had three years of around 180,000 H1 visas from 2001 to 2004, number of people seek the green card would have trippled, this might affect the calculation of number of year retrogration.

new to thread

question to all the gurus , i am new to this thread , i am thinking of starting the EB2 PERM process, how sure is the estimate that EB2 will retrogress this year and which is the most probable month of retrogression

EB2 PERM approvals

lalalala said:
question to all the gurus , i am new to this thread , i am thinking of starting the EB2 PERM process, how sure is the estimate that EB2 will retrogress this year and which is the most probable month of retrogression

Do it fast atleast you got one more month to go. I heard the PERM labor approvals are coming fast. Take Aug 31 as your cutoff date for filing 485 now.

I personally now know two people who got their EB2 PERM approvals in a week. One infact got it in 3 days.