EB2 -PD Current--in April 2008

My guessestimate of EB2 India with PD<2004 eligible for GC Approval is around 15000

Total Employment based I-485 Cases received as of Jan 2008 is around 1200000
Of these EB2 will be around 300000
Of these EB2 India will be around 100000
Of these EB2 India PD<2004 will be around 15000

What do you guys think?

How many with PD 2000 ?
How many with PD 2001 ?
How many with OD 2002 ?

No FIFO ? Pick the latest ?

As per USCIS Ombudsman report to congress , the USCIS tends to pick recently filed cases and 'easy' cases. So, those who filed in 2007 and will be current in April 08, start to enjoy. Those who filed I-485 in 2006 or earlier wait. USCIS will dish out "Additional Review", "Internal review" etc.

What now?

Finally I will get another chance to be current starting April. However with my luck, I will likely be passed over and the date will become unavailable again.

I just realized my FP's that I last did end of Nov 2006 probably expired end of February. So USCIS likely will use that as an excuse and not process my GC application.

Does naybody have any idea what I should do, so that I do not get passed over this time around! Should I call them and ask them to send me notice for repeating FP's?

Spread-sheet sorted on RD

Total reported cases 33 .

Any one come up with any new creative guestimates????

I would say ab kya karun will be the first one to recieve the the GC in this list.....

Last edited by a moderator:
TSC experience

What happened ?
i got some tsc Io rep on the line. she refused to tell anything. i indicated that i am waiting for my gc for the past 6 years. she advised that 6 years is not a long time in my life and as per her this is not a long wait. she was repeatedly asking me to check the web site. my last lud was in nov. 2006! then she advised me to wait for some more time and cut the line!:mad:

I got a letter from USCIS that doing additional reviews on the case. my name check cleared on sept 07. what are the additional reviews do they do ?? any suggestions pls?

Called TSC IO.

I Called TSC IO this after-noon. Nice lady told me that my Application is with an Officer and and it will be approved any time. But she asked me to wait till April 30th before calling them again.

Any one with similar experiance....

How many India EB2 with PD till Nov.2003 ?

I mean , just to get a picture of supply and demand...
X number of India EB2 competing for Y number of visa numbers .

PD Nov 2003

Count me in.

I closely missed my GC last year Nov with a Skin test RFE. My wife still did not get the skin test RFE till now. Should I need to ask INS or they may not ask it for her GC?

Thanks everyone and lets hope all of us hear good news in April.

What was the message on your case

I Called TSC IO this after-noon. Nice lady told me that my Application is with an Officer and and it will be approved any time. But she asked me to wait till April 30th before calling them again.

Any one with similar experiance....

Hello VA,
Did you see any change in the message on your LUD date.
thanks,
Sri

Sri_know!!!!!!!!! I had luds till Fex 03 2008

Sri_know!!!!!!!!! I had luds till FeB 03 2008.

If you look at my signature, i had 2 RFEs in 2007... EVL and TB Skin Test.....

I am working with local senator, I am not sure about the approval in April. Hope we all get the GC in this April.
Thanks