EB2 ONLY - I-485 in June 2007 - NO NONSENSE PLEASE!!

Congratulations Imm_Exploited :)
Friends,

Hurray!! Liberation, eventually!!

I am happy to inform all of you that I received the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails and LUDs early this morning for me and my family.

I feel completely relieved after 7 years and 4 months since I came here. I haven't visited home (India) so far even though I had the AP, and I am now planning to go home for a visit with the Green Card in my hand.

I am pretty confident that all of you will also get the prized GCs soon. Wish you all the very best, whole heartedly.

IE

Congrats Imm_Exploited.

Cheers !!

Friends,

I am happy to inform all of you that I received the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mails and LUDs early this morning for me and my family.

I feel completely relieved after 7 years and 4 months since I came here. I haven't visited home (India) so far even though I had the AP, and I am now planning to go home for a visit with the Green Card in my hand.

I am pretty confident that all of you will also get the prized GCs soon. Wish you all the very best, whole heartedly.

IE

Thanks much kaushiks and GC_from_NJ. Yesterday has been the most satisfying day in my life in more than 7 years. I will keep you guys informed when the cards arrive. I have read in another forum that some of our immigrant friends got the I-485 approval notice e-mail as well as physical e-mail but NEITHER the 'Card Production Ordered' e-mail nor the physical cards.

Good luck to you all. I am eagerly looking forward to hearing the 'Good News' from each and every member of this forum, other forums, and every other EB immigrant.

IE

Got it !!!

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Congrats GC_from_NJ !!!

Congrats GC_from_NJ !!!

Enjoy the freedom and do have a party. Your wife's approval will also come soon.

We (all four) got our 'Welcome Notices' in the mail on May 16 and 'Approval Notices' LUDs and e-mail also on May 16. Hoping to receive the cards (today?) this week.

Good luck!!

IE

Got my card production ordered email on May 16th..... It is a great sense of relief specially when I kept seeing the good news email from my forum mates and wondered when my day is going to come...

It has been a long frustrating journey of 4.5 years and feel like a big load has been lifted off my shoulders. I think I will carry this silly grin on my face whole day.

The only dampener is my wife's application is still pending and hope to get the good news on her too.

It is time to party.... :D

Good luck to all and I am sure most of you in this thread will get to hear the good news before June end. All of us have been through this rough journey together and I will keep visiting this forum for any kind of suggestion / help needed.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have although I have my signature details updated.

Cheers !!!

Same with mine too

Hello Vinay,

Congratulations on your 'Green Card'!! As far as the information on the reverse being in a different direction when you flip the card, it is normal as is in the case of many credit cards.

IE

Hey IE,
I received my card too. The front says "Permanent Resident Card" and when I flip it over it the greenstrip on the back appears inverted. For example, when you flip your credit card, the text printed behind is not inverted, whereas it is inverted when you flip the greencard. Just wondering if this is normal thing with everyone's greencard. :)

Got the approval email yesterday. How much time does it take for the physical card to arrive after the approval email ?

Anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks

In our case, we got our cards 7 days from the 'Card Production Ordered' LUDs and e-mails and 3 days from the 'Approval Notice' sent.

Hope this helps - IE

Got the approval email yesterday. How much time does it take for the physical card to arrive after the approval email ?

Thanks IE. Hopefully the card should come in the next week. I am still waiting to hear back for my wife's case. Is it normal to get the primary applicant approved and secondary wait....:confused:

In our case, we got our cards 7 days from the 'Card Production Ordered' LUDs and e-mails and 3 days from the 'Approval Notice' sent.

Hope this helps - IE

Friends,

IE

Hey IM:
Hearty congratulations... I was out of touch for a while.

You should be really really relieved. Way to go.

gcWudBeHere - Thank You!!

gcWudBeHere - Thank You!!

You are so very right! It is indeed a GREAT relief and we are visiting India shortly; going back home after more than 7 years. Will come back and start making money with a vengeance.

Good luck to you and all others waiting for long-delayed, well-deserved 'Permanent Resident Cards.'

IE

Hey IM:
Hearty congratulations... I was out of touch for a while.

You should be really really relieved. Way to go.

Woo hoo.. got approved.

Here are the details.

-----------------------------
PD: May 2002
I 485 Applied: May 2007.
Approval Email: Dec 2008.
-----------------------------

I see all the forums are deserted.. but I'll post it anyway