EB2 ONLY - I-485 in June 2007 - NO NONSENSE PLEASE!!

Imm_Exploited

Registered Users (C)
EB2 ONLY - I-485 in June 2007 - NO EB-3 and/or OTHER CATEGORIES PLEASE!!

I see that there are several forums that honestly attempt to track the GC process, But then, because the frustration level is so much, that every one including me, brings in zillion issues to very specific forums.

I request EB3s and others who do not fall into this category to start their own forum, just like there are so many different forums right now. Please go there. Thanks.

Under this forum, only those who are in EB2 category and whose PDs have become current during June 2007 may post with their details and update their progress.

A ZILLION THANKS.

EB2 - India - PD - Oct. 2003
LC & I-140 Approved 2006/07
Filed I-485/EAD/AP - June 15, 2007 (FedEx delivery tracking)
Waiting for RD (RFEs??) from TSC.
Lawyer's Checks not yet deposited.

Last edited by a moderator:
My June Details

My details
-----------------------------------------
485/765/131 - MAILED ON 26-JUN-2007
140 APPROVED: April 2007
PD:NOV 2003
EB2-INDIA
:rolleyes:

I see that there are several forums that honestly to track the GC process, But then, because the frustration level is so much, that every one including me, brings in zillion issues to very specific forums.

I request EB3s and others who do not fall into this category to start their own forum, just like there are so many different forums right now. Please go there. Thanks.

Under this forum, only those who are in EB2 category and whose PDs have become during June 2007 may post with their details and update their progress.

A ZILLION THANKS.

EB2 - India - PD - Oct. 2003
LC & I-140 Approved 2006/07
Filed I-485/EAD/AP - June 15, 2007 (FedEx delivery tracking)
Waiting for RD (RFEs??) from TSC.
Lawyer's Checks not yet deposited.

Does EB3 and EB2 really matters after filing I-485??

Also, does PD plays any role while processing the I-485 applications??

Here We Go Again!!

"goodphysq"

I see that you joined these forums in August 2002 and you are EB3 category with a PD of Sept. 2001. I can understand your frustration......but please knock off....Go and ask your questions under EB3 forums.

As regards what difference is between EB2 and EB3 and how PD Vs RD affect and applicant, just pray and hope that EB3 for India doesn't retrogress back to 1998 in August Bulletin.

Just take it easy pal! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
EB2 Case (applied for priority date retention from my old EB3 case)

Thanks guys for starting this thread. My case is EB2 and I have requested USCIS for the priority date retention from my old EB3 case. My details are

I-485 filed: 6/12/07 (Waiting on Receipt Notice)
EAD filed: 6/12/07 (Waiting on Receipt Notice)

I got six receipts (AOS, EAD, AP for me and spouse) yesterday. Rest of the detail is in signature.

Dear MA_05,

There is no need to detail your EB3 info if your I-140 under EB2 is already approved and your I-485 is accepted with EB2 I-140. Thanks

Yes My I-485 is based on I-140 EB2 that is based on substitute labore.

So practically althought I have two approved labor (One under EB3 RIR and another under EB2 PERM) my I-140 is based on Sub LC.

EB2 Friends!! URGENT

What do you all think about this latest nonsense from the USCIS? Do you think it is going to effect those who have filed their I-485/I-131/I-765 after June 14, 2007 since the USCIS have not yet cashed the checks and confirmed RDs?

It will not impact us

See my signature for further details about my case -

Received receipts.
FP Appt Date 07/03

I have the same question in my mind. But I think they will accept our petition, as we filed when our PD is current. This will be an issue for the people who could not apply per June bulletin. My checks have also been uncashed yet. We will be affected only when the PD goes behind our PD and that too USCIS will not release the approval or RFE till our PD becomes current again.

I hope my assumption is correct. If any one has good knowlege, please let us know how this will work. Thanks

EB2 Friends!! URGENT

What do you all think about this latest nonsense from the USCIS? Do you think it is going to effect those who have filed their I-485/I-131/I-765 after June 14, 2007 since the USCIS have not yet cashed the checks and confirmed RDs?

Hello SAI_GIVE_GC

Please let us keep ourselves posted as we seem to be almost on the same boat. I wonder why the USCIS doesn't cash the checks immediately. I also do not know how my EAD/AP applications are considered in view of the feared retrogression. I think it is only fair to hope that the PDs retrogress to June bulletin dates.

My Details

EB2- INDIA
140 NIW- PD-oct2003
AD- jan/2005
140 Labor- PD sept 2004
AD -June /2007
I-485 filed- sept. 2005
FP 1st- Nov 2005
requested retention prior PD- june/2007

Sure Imm_Exploited,

We will post and follow closely. I hope my assumption should be true and I am going to check with Lawyer Monday. If you can check with your Lawyer,please check with your Lawyer also. We will see how their answer matches in our cases.

Thanks

Hello SAI_GIVE_GC

Please let us keep ourselves posted as we seem to be almost on the same boat. I wonder why the USCIS doesn't cash the checks immediately. I also do not know how my EAD/AP applications are considered in view of the feared retrogression. I think it is only fair to hope that the PDs retrogress to June bulletin dates.

Status Update

I got finger print notice yesterday. Rest of the details are in my signature.