EB2 Guys please work with us on this

It is important to work till you get 140 done. Remember FP is no guarantee of anything. In past people have done it 2-3 times before they heard anything from USCIS. (I know someone who did it 4 times). But with 140 - once done - you are more or less done.

Even with recent changes to 485 date in VSC and promises of speeding up things - don't give up. USCIS has been very good at breaking(or forgetting) promises. So many times they have gone back on dates!

I believe after seeing USCIS officials someone would have coined - In God we trust!

Sent one more email today.

1. satish001 (2 emails)
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi (2 emails)
7. SedhaNo1
8. CloseToGod (3 emails and 1 snail mail)
9. Tier1
10. zbcx123
11.GCMirage.
12. waiting_waiting (3 emails)
13. rk_2004

Please keep sending emails.

I-140 not clear and can I change company?

Jharkhandi ,

can I change company, when I waiting for I-140?
Is it trus that hiring cann't offer me more than 10% than what they posted salery on my I-140.

please help....I have offer from other company but can't leave this company because I-140 not clear...

help

morfit99 said:
Jharkhandi ,

can I change company, when I waiting for I-140?
Is it trus that hiring cann't offer me more than 10% than what they posted salery on my I-140.

please help....I have offer from other company but can't leave this company because I-140 not clear...

help
As long as your sponsoring employer is willing to help you with RFE, you can change companies with pending 140. Only condition is that 485 should be pending more than 180 days. If you think sponsoring employer is not going to help you with RFEs on 140, it is not advisable.

As for salary, anything till 30% more is OK. It is Ok even if you go beyond that, but you may get RFE(possibly), if USCIS feels that salary doesn't matched the job that was specified on your LC.

Jharkhandi said:
Sent one more yesterday.
Didn't track this thread but did send an email to the CIS ombudsman concerning the general delay of EB2 I-140 at VSC. Hopefully our joint efforts will have some impact in expediting the processing of our cases. BTW, my ND is 12/29/03, should I expect a FP notice soon? Are people with ND closer to mine getting FP notices?

Thanks, good luck to everyone!

Re:fp

PhillyJulyLC said:
Didn't track this thread but did send an email to the CIS ombudsman concerning the general delay of EB2 I-140 at VSC. Hopefully our joint efforts will have some impact in expediting the processing of our cases. BTW, my ND is 12/29/03, should I expect a FP notice soon? Are people with ND closer to mine getting FP notices?

Thanks, good luck to everyone!

Guys: don't rush even JUN/JULY/AUGUST people have not received FP notice.So far I have seen less than 10 people who had received FP notices for those months let alone December.Barring few exceptions FP is way too slow at VSC. Mine is 8/03. I don't expect to get until 2/05. Only 2 people in this forum had received from 8/03.

I sent an email today

Good suggession guys, though I'm quite late in this thread.
My receipt date for I-140/485 is 01/22/2004, and EAD/AP approval date is 03/25/2004.
I'm desperately waiting for my I-140 approval as I have already received a contract-to-hire offer from the client company. Though my sponser is ready to support me for all RFEs if I change employer, but still I'm little cautious as there is no guarantee what USCIS may comeup with.
Hopefully, I get my I-140 approval soon with all this effort and my fate.

I140 backlogs petition.

There is a new petition for I140 back logs at VSC on the home page of immigration.com. Please do submit your signatures. This might help us consolidate our efforts, instead of sending individual letters.

on approval I485

Hi, all friends,
If the I485 is approved while one is out of US can one reenter on B-1/B-2 valid multiple 10 years visa. assuming it's valid?
Thanks.

rbv said:
Hi, all friends,
If the I485 is approved while one is out of US can one reenter on B-1/B-2 valid multiple 10 years visa. assuming it's valid?
Thanks.

No. I believe you would need advance parole. It must be approved before you leave the US. Check with a lawyer.

Nobody is interested in signing the I140 petition?

I just checked the petition signatures and I saw nobody from this thread have signed it?
Why are you guys holding back???????