EB2 Guys please work with us on this

I prefer joining a team which is clear about what they are doing and their interest is attached in the activity rather then asking others to join us. In any case everyone is free to join. People will join us - if it is good for them - don't worry about it.

I prefer sending email.

1. It is less ceremonious.
2. We will have to send email almost every three days after we begin - atleast till we get a reply from Prakash Khatri's office. Perseverance is the key here. CSC folks have done it and if they can do it - so can we. If you want I can ask Kashmir to help us with content and modus operandi. (or anyone of you can pm him to see this thread). He will surely be a good guide for us. Prakash Khatri's office will give a reply sooner or later.

Jharkhandi said:
We will have to send email almost every three days after we begin - atleast till we get a reply from Prakash Khatri's office. Perseverance is the key here. CSC folks have done it and if they can do it - so can we. If you want I can ask Kashmir to help us with content and modus operandi. (or anyone of you can pm him to see this thread). He will surely be a good guide for us. Prakash Khatri's office will give a reply sooner or later.

I agree. We need to plan our effort with help/guidance from somebody who has followed up any issue like this with Prakesh kathri's office. I am not sure if sending deluge of emails with the same wordings is going to help. This is my feeling, i am with all on whatever we decide to do !!

Just throwing ideas,
Is there a way we can ask Rajiv S. Khanna any suggestions on this or can we ask him to represent us. Does anybody have any suggestion in this regard.

Done - today. People please maint the list.

1. satish001
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi
7. SedhaNo1

Since for lot of EB2 people are waiting with pending 140,

Is it possible to initiate a change of our application from EB2 to EB3, so that we can get our case under EB3 and expect some movement/approval on that?

Is that possible at all? We do this is.
Did any of you ask this question to your lawyer.

I asked

I asked the legal assistant and she said that the vategory is determined by the Job Requirements or some crap like that. I do not know how true that is. Basically she did not give me an option like that even when we applied.

I just wanted to update this tracker, so that it stays on top.
Hello.........EB2 guys from 2003 and 2004. Please read this and send emails.
Every drop of water(email) will help.......................

Sent the mail.

1. satish001
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi
7. SedhaNo1
8. CloseToGod

EB2 email sent list

Sent the mail.

1. satish001
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi
7. SedhaNo1
8. CloseToGod
9. Tier1

Count me in...

1. satish001
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi
7. SedhaNo1
8. CloseToGod
9. Tier1
10. zbcx123

Added myself to the list.

1. satish001
2. eternal_labor
3. Con_File_Feb
4. Karan29
5. contact00007
6. Jharkhandi
7. SedhaNo1
8. CloseToGod
9. Tier1
10. zbcx123
11.GCMirage.

Can we contact AILA and ask them if they can do something???

Guys,
The following is AILA information. Can we contact them and ask them if they can do something about stoppage of EB2 processing?? Ideas????
American Immigration Lawyers Association
918 F Street, NW
Washington, DC 20004-1400
phone: 202/216-2400
fax: 202/783-7853

Attorney Referral Service 1-800-954-0254 or
e-mail ilrs@aila.org
Publications 1-800-982-2839 or publications@aila.org
Advertising advertising@aila.org
Conferences/CLE conferences@aila.org
Conference Exhibiting exhibits@aila.org
Executive Office executive@aila.org
Government Relations advocacy@aila.org
Human Resources hr@aila.org
Membership/General Info membership@aila.org
Public Affairs newsroom@aila.org

http://www.aila.org/contentViewer.aspx?bc=268

satish001 said:
Alright guys, lets send it individually. Please spread the word to other EB2s you might know. The email addresses are:

Prakash.Khatri@dhs.gov
cisombudsman@dhs.gov
CISO@DHS.gov

If someone can find a fax number or some other contact info for AILA that would be great. Anyone else that we can send it to, like Congressmen etc, please post it. Lets get this rolling.

thanks

Just wanted to confirm the email needs to go to the three listed above, with petition number (EAC#)?

I don't think we deserve it thru email campaigns (11 emails in a span of around 3 weeks). This is what makes CSC folks get a better treatment than VSC - perhaps hrithikroshan11 knows the answer to his question now!

Keep waiting for luck folks - as and when it comes!