EB2 folks - please post your progress with details as Visa becomes available in Oct

Hi Friends,
Just wanted to update that I have received my GC yesterday.

My details are:
Category: EB2, India
PD: 11/00
I485 Applied: 06/04
NC cleared: 07/06
FP2: 10/06
I485 Aproved: 12/07/06
GC Received: 12/15/06

I wish good luck to you all! Happy holidays!

Congratulations!!! you seem to be through.
--Naveen Oshos
p.s. don't give much imoportance to senantor's office as INS bull-shits them.

forxp said:
I just checked my email. I was very surprised to see this case update. 3 same emails saying that new card ordered. What does this means? Senator office told me today that VSC will transfer my case to local office. Hope this is true and this is the end of my journey. I filed I485 in March 05. EB2.

By the way, I did not receive the approval notice or update. Is this normal?

Below is my current case status:

On December 15, 2006, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Yes, ususally, I don't think senator or congressman are useful. But, when you have been waiting for a long time and don't know what to do, you may want to try them. I tried 3 or 4 senators/congressman in the past 2 years. The last one helped, at least follow up on my cases and get update. I guess it is becasue of him that my case moved forward, not because of my personally inqueries. USCIS does not care our problems/concerns at all.