EB1a deny after REF

Get a lawyer, or a different lawyer if you got one before, and apply for NIW.
Lot of the times, it is not the credential only, it is more of the words game.
If you get a good lawyer, you may try EB1A again!

just receive the deny letter today. Hope the following information will be helpful:The main thing the officer point out is that all recommendation letter always use " is expected to be----" or has great potential----. The officer wants to see that the petitioner is an established outstanding researher, not just potential.

Re:

greenflower, sorry to hear about this. But now you see the reasoning. So have your letters rewritten, proofread by attorney, add more credentials, and you will get it approved. Thanks for posting the info from your letter, this is indeed useful.

Greenflower,
Can you please post your credentials, it will help othres to get feeling if EB1 EA should be tried or not.

Also others may also give you suggestions based on credentils.

thnks
Abhuda

Hi Abudha - from another topic Iknow you are from india. But what are your credentials and have you filed or not?

nightsman,

I have posted my credentials earlier, see my posts. My EB2 NIW was approved in 15 days in 09/2005, I485 pending since then, NC stuck, retrogression. I missed the train in July/Ausgust 2007 approvals due to NC pending. Now I am thinking to file EB1 EA I 140. But the old priority date transfer may not be easy because there is no specifi USCIS form for it.
abhuda