Eb1 Or / Ea

I have been speaking to attorneys as well as applicants. There seems to be a lack of consensus as to which one is easier-EB1 OR or EB1 EA?
anyway to get a authentic answer?
EB1-OR.

It will be very difficult to present a EB1-EA case than a EB1-OR. Reputation does add a little bit of chances for OR.

Since EA is self petition it will be very difficult to convince IO than a well prepared sponsored OR application.

Eb1-OR is easier than EB1-EA. chance of approval is higher if you have a stable job till to get GC.

I have been speaking to attorneys as well as applicants. There seems to be a lack of consensus as to which one is easier-EB1 OR or EB1 EA?
anyway to get a authentic answer?

I agree with 2006Hunter. I thought it was obvious: if you have a permanent job and the institution sponsors you for the GC, it is easier to prepare the file for EB1OR and the approval chance is higher than EB1A.

From my own experience, EB1 OR can be successful if you have: Permanent position (either tenure or non tenure), good publications, most importantly lots of citations from all over the world (better if your papers got cited by people from well known universities such as Harvard, MIT, Caltech etc...). Without permanent job, chances are very very low.

I applied for Eb1 OR but it seems that I'll have to change the job as it is not very productive for me. I filed concurrently and it is still pending. Can I change the job after getting green card (e.g. 1 months after getting GC)? Is there someway USCIS can revoke the approval?? If i 've to work for the current employer how long do I've to continue before I change to another job?

You are definitively expected to stay with the employer / join the employer who sponsored the GC. There is no definitively time frame. Some say 6 month, others a year. They can revoke the GC (in theory, never heard of that), and they definitively DO give you trouble when you apply for citizenship.