EB-3 to EB2 porting - new employer - Ac21

immig2011

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My case is EB3 I 2004 and counting another 10 years to be current.
I already changed employer using AC21.
My current employer is not willing to file new EB2 case for porting.

Is it advisable to try new EB2 case from a new employer as future employee without joining them?
How risk it is considering I already did AC21 and EB2 case and as future employee?

Thanks in advance,
Immig2011

Hi,

My case is EB3 I 2004 and counting another 10 years to be current.
I already changed employer using AC21.
My current employer is not willing to file new EB2 case for porting.

Is it advisable to try new EB2 case from a new employer as future employee without joining them?
----------------- YES. one can
How risk it is considering I already did AC21 and EB2 case and as future employee?
-----------No risk
Thanks in advance,
Immig2011
If any employer file new LC for you then at the time of filing second I-140 write your A# on I-140 form (your A# is on I-485 filing receipt) and request the lawyer to recapture your PD of 2004.

Ginnu/ All Gurus, one quick question..I kind of fall in same situation, my priority is EB3 May 2006, I do have Masters degress from US university, but my previous employer did not file under EB2. I have left my previous employer (who applied 485 for me) and joined other employer as full time using EAD and I am sure my current employer will not process anything related to GC.

1> Do you think can I file new EB2 case from a New employer as future employee with out joining them, even though I am currently on EAD ?

Thanks for your help...

This from am e-mail that USCIS sent to their mailing list:

...........USCIS teleconference on July 13th at 2:00pm (Eastern) regarding AC21. Please accept this as confirmation that you are registered to participate. On the day of the teleconference, please use the information below to join.

Number: 1-888-989-3381

Passcode: AC21

We recommend calling in 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the engagement.

Hello All..can somebody help?

All Gurus, one quick question..I kind of fall in same situation, my priority is EB3 May 2006, I do have Masters degress from US university, but my previous employer did not file under EB2. I have left my previous employer (who applied 485 for me) and joined other employer as full time using EAD and I am sure my current employer will not process anything related to GC.

1> Do you think can I file new EB2 case from a New employer as future employee with out joining them, even though I am currently on EAD ?

Thanks for your help...