EB-3 India PD=2001 anybody?

gc_retrogress

Registered Users (C)
Can people please post their PD, RD for EB-3 India cases?

1. We only have October + November after which December + January will be holidays...pretty much no work will be done

2. Then by March April the number of approvals will slow down before they close the gates again that is move the dates TO UA. So technically we will have three months in a year where we need to see if we can get approved.

3. Will they clear name checks for all people by October?

:mad:
PD July 01
RD June 07

1. We only have October + November after which December + January will be holidays...pretty much no work will be done

2. Then by March April the number of approvals will slow down before they close the gates again that is move the dates TO UA. So technically we will have three months in a year where we need to see if we can get approved.

PD July 01
RD June 07

I think if you check in trackitt.com you'll get better idea about dates and cases. It would be difficult to maintain/track cases in this forum.

Whenever they close the gates, they are going by priority dates for each category. So no matter when they close or visa numbers get exausted, if there are people before you, they'll get the preference.

Now considering your PD, I think you should be thru in Oct.

Namecheck is not an issue anymore for 485 approval if you filed 180 days before.

Well I had the chance earlier this year

Well I had the chance earlier this year after they released 180 days memo. They did not work on my case even though I was current only because the namecheck was not cleared. They said they are now honoring the second memo where they said they will clear all namechecks by the end of this year.

So meaning no work to be done till the end of this year ...leading to another year of misery and pain.

@#$%^@#@$

Count Me

guys count me

pd 5/2001
============
all cleared but I am not why its pending still.
I140 RD 10/09/2004 AD 02/25/2005
I485 RD 10/09/2004 AD no one know when it will be
EAD 5th one
FP 4 times

so....

1. Can somebody please answer whether they are still honoring 180 days memo?

2. Is namecheck initiated every year when finger prints are due or is that a one time deal?

I am stuck in that namecheck stuff....

There seem to be many 2001 PD cases who filed much b4 2007. I filed in 2007. Is there any hope for my case?

Eb3 Pd 2001

We are with u
EB3 FEB 2001
According to the second memo all cases with over 180 days name check should be cleared by Feb 2009.

Yep. Me too. There was three month period in 2008 when my PD was current but they weren't working on my case.

The reason given to me (during service center calls and InfoPass appointment) by these highly service-oriented, polite professionals working at this amazingly efficient agency was that "YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE" !!! :(

=================================================================

EB3 (Sub Labor) Jun 2001
I 140 Approved in Jun 2006
I 485 Jul 2007

If we are not the only ones, great atleast process those who are qualified. I suspect they are too lazy to catch the old files from the dusty shelves.

:D

PD July 01
RD June 07

Today I inquired about my name check and said that it is cleared. This was pending till July 2008. Hope it won't be the excuse now in the Oct when date will become current.

1. Can somebody please answer whether they are still honoring 180 days memo?

2. Is namecheck initiated every year when finger prints are due or is that a one time deal?

I am stuck in that namecheck stuff....

There seem to be many 2001 PD cases who filed much b4 2007. I filed in 2007. Is there any hope for my case?

They are honoring name check Memo (180 days Memo). I personally know lot of people got GC based on this Memo.

They are honoring name check Memo (180 days Memo). I personally know lot of people got GC based on this Memo.

its depend. if ur nc is not cleared, there is chance that they will not process ur applcaition unless the application is 2-3 year old.

Mine is India EB3, VSC (now at TSC), PD 11/27/01. I-140 cleared in 2005. I-485 filed concurrently in July 2005.