EB-1 EA chances

Quest007

What are my chances of EB-1 EA:

1) 10 publications, 20 abstracts
2) over 300 citations
3) Reviewer for 5 journals, reviewed 35 articles.

The number of articles is low. It would depend on the "significance" of the articles.

Is 300 citations high or low or just average for the particular field of endeavor?

Reviewing 35 articles would likely meet the criterion in the regs, as long as we are not talking about a college newspaper or a neighborhood "Pennysaver".

Here is a document to help you organize your thoughts and evidence. http://www.slideshare.net/BigJoe5/e11-extraordinary-ability-evidence-worsheet-fillable-form-rev

Chances of getting EB-1 EA in the Field of Arts

Hello everyone!

I am a DMA student (PhD equivalent in music) in piano performance, planning to graduate in a year and a half. I would like to know my chances of getting an EB-1 EA. I plan to apply upon obtaining my degree.

Briefly about my achievements:

1, I have performed numerous solo and orchestral concerts internationally (United States, Hungary, Austria, Slovakia, Germany, Russia, France, Holland, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Ukraine, Japan, South Korea, Peru, Costa Rica, China, Australia, among others.) I can support my performance history with documentation (posters, flyers, etc.)

2, I have won six international piano competitions and received other awards.

3, I have a CD that was released in 2005 in Germany, which won the Grand Prix International Liszt du Disque Award.

4, I have several newspaper reviews published about me, both US and international.

5, I was offered a preemptive recruitment fellowship that was offered to only three students of the approximately 850 applicants.

I would appreciate your opinions. Thank you and have a great day!