Earned Legalization and Family Unification Act of 2003

Earned regulations by gov agencies on h-1B

Hello Sir,

I am here in US, since H1-B for last 5 yrs and have worked with 5 different companies continously without a break of single day.

But none of the companies i have worked for ever filed for GC for me.

Am i a eligible for under this plan for file for permenant residency.

Sohanpreet
P:408 690 3215

Does any one know the status of this bill? Has this been enacted or no? Any information related to this will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks

link does not work

hi, this link does not work. could you provide the latest link? thanks.

I-485 petition based on Earned Legalization

Dear Forum Members,

I read the HR3918 "ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS ON THE BASIS OF EARNED ACCESS TO LEGALIZATION". It does NOT say this is only for illegal resident alien. So I would assume it applied to legal alien like me as well.

Given that, I am playing about the idea of filing an I-485 for myself based on earned legalization as I met all requirements stated in that Bill. Even though this has not been signed into law yet, it may be OK to give it a try. Has anyone tried this approach? Also, whom should I send my application to? The district/local service center or one of those 4 regional service centers? If I address it to the "personal attention of Center Director", can I expect the mail to be opened by him personally or by one of the clerks in "Records Management"/Mailroom?

Thanks.

Amber

hr3918

i agree that this approach may be worth trying novel approach although one can not be having any hope of favourable consideration unless it is certain that this legislation may be
becoming a law

may be Rajiv Khanna should give his views and may be several people may be interested to do that --as one does not have nothing to loose

If a large number of people in this category evince interest
then why not try

HI All

I am new here but feel at home as there are replies to almost every query posted.
I pray and hope that this bill is passed and a new beginning for folks like me who have had problems getting GC due to employement change or companies closing down.
If anyone has done anything towards applying via this bill please advice as my 6th year end is coming closer (Jan 2005)
Another question - IS there a possibility to adjust to student visa and continue stay here as I am planning on further studies too.

Awaiting reply.
Thanks in advance and good luck to all.

green card

hi friends
how are u all well i have a question if any one can help me tht woudl be great well i am on H-1B visa from India and am on verge of compelting my internship in pharmacy now i wht do i need to do to start the process for my GREEN CARD ?
any response is appriciated
thnx in advance :)

hi friends
how are u all well i have a question if any one can help me tht woudl be great well i am on H-1B visa from India and am on verge of compelting my internship in pharmacy now i wht do i need to do to start the process for my GREEN CARD ?
any response is appriciated
thnx in advance

hai kewlguy,
how are u doing for your question what i readin in pharmacy forum is one cannot file for green card unless u are a registerd pharmacist. please check pharmacy forum,
by the by i am pharmacy graduate from india,i am doing masters in usa , but i am writing fpgce exam,in december, i have finished pharmacy tech exam can i get any h1 sponsor or can u please mail me ur mail id for information help at shashikanth007@yahoo.com,it would be ahuge favour regards

Raju678 said:
Does any one know the status of this bill? Has this been enacted or no? Any information related to this will be greatly appriciated.

Thanks
do you think reform legislation will happen this year?
and will it be enfocement only or have additional provisiona such as guest worker program and a solution for undocumented immigrats?

Hi, this post is very informative; however I would like some specific information. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,