Early walk-in FP

goshopbg

Registered Users (C)
Hi all.
Could you please tell me what is the procedure with the early walk in FP.For example if the FP date is 20th can I go on 10th???Is there any restriction or you can just go early?
Thank you.

As long as you have a valid reason which you can support with documentation, the date should not matter. Besides, the letter should tell you how you can go after you have missed the appointments - you do not need to provide a reason if you go after the scheduled date.

Thank you.
Do you know if the whole process for naturalization gets faster if do the early walk-in fingerprint???
Will the interview date be sooner or it is not connected with the fingerprints???
Best Regards

Thank you.
Do you know if the whole process for naturalization gets faster if do the early walk-in fingerprint???
Will the interview date be sooner or it is not connected with the fingerprints???
Best Regards
Are you trying to cut in line of others by doing your FP early thinking it will speed up the naturalization process or do you have a valid reason for missing originally scheduled FP?

I walked into the local office in Las Vegas about 3 weeks before the appointment date but was not even asked anything. They just took my appointment letter and called my name to take my fingerprints. I am sure that you can tell them that you may not be available on the appointment day due to your business or something.

they go by priority date in most cases..early fingerprints might or it might make a difference of one week or less