Early-Aug Club: Are you still there?

VSC16506

Registered Users (C)
I wonder how many people with early aug 99 ND are still there. Please post here and let us pray together.

My case: ND 8/4/99, FP 6/28/00. Nothing happened since FP.

Called IIO a few days ago and was told my case had been with an IIO for quite a long time. Don\'t know what to do.

No Title

Well my ND for I 485 is Aug 5. Got an RFE on Nov. 1, 2000 for an employment letter. I mailed it on Nov. 16. INS says the RD is Nov 28, which was way later than anyone else who mailed it. No response as yet. Called the INS today and IIO said that it will take 3 to 4 weeks. When I asked how come people who mailed in their RFE responses after me have already been approved she said a lot of RFE responses are coming in and that the officer may be backed up.

My guess is that maybe the case speed is also dependent on who gets the case.

No Title

I am one of the member of Early-Aug Club.

RD: July 28,99 ND: Aug 10,99 EAC-99-237-xxxxx
FP: June 8,00, nothing after that.

My guess is our files are collecting dust on an officers table that has quit the job or on a long vacation. Others with later ND like Sep/Oct are getting approval routinely. Official VSC date is now Sep 1,99.

(I have a friend whose ND was Oct 18,99 and he got the approval in last week of Oct,00. You may not believe it, but I have seen his approval notice myself.)

ND_10AUG1999

No Title

My guess is that you are right or that the person with our cases is slower than the rest. I guess vacation is not vaild as I did get an RFE, implying that someone did look at my case. However, as I mentioned in my other post in this discussion, my case appears to be goinfg really slow. Including issues such as as Receipts dates being registered 10 days after the INS received the RFE response (FedEx records). My only guess is that someone is really slow or that there is an incomplete position and when others finish their work they look at this pile.

No Title

I think we have something in common: our files might be put aside by the same iio and he/she that stack of files. If someone can remind that iio maybe all our cases will move forward.

Thanks for signing in the early-Aug club. I certainly wish we all can leave this club soon.

No Title

ND Aug5, PD Nov,95, FP in Jun,2000, no RFE. Still waiting. IIO said the application is with INS Officer. Same status for last 2 months. I don\'t know what step we can take.

No Title

Did anyone talked to their lawyer to find out what can be done to get INS attention?

No Title

Piece of info for poor fellow club members:

1. Called VSC and was told a RFE was issued...but won\'t see it in mail in about 4 weeks...clerical shortage for typing the letter!

2. My friend got approved w/ Jan/00 ND!

So if U/R still waiting, try to call to find out Urself. INS should have worked on Ur case by now. But hopeful U\'ll be luckier. Best wishes

ND8/16(NIW)

No Title

My ND is 8/6/99; RFE for empl.letter on 11/1/00; Responded by 11/27 and INS says (the IIO, but not the AVM, which didn\'t get updated so far) they have it (11/29). Talked to IIO last Friday and same old news: Officer is over-loaded......

No Title

ND Aug.24, 1999. Still waiting. Called VSC last week, and was told to get a letter for additional information. But I have not receive it yet.

No Title

Still waiting.....

ND Aug 12 1999
FP July 27 1999
Country Nepal

Last week IIO told me that my File was with the Officer, to wait for 3-4 weeks.

Thanks.

No Title

Could you tell us when your REF was generated.... I have same ND as yours ... my REF was generated on 27th NOV and IIO said to wait for 3-4 weeks before REF shall be mailed out due to Holidays...

No Title

Pd - 04/98, RD - Jul 24, ND - Aug 9 , FP - 06/24/00
Category - EB2
Really frustrated of waiting !!!!
Jack

No Title

IIO just told me that they are going to send me a letter. He didn\'t say when and what it is about. He said I will receive it by the end of February, which is 18 months after I filed I-485.

No Title

So I guess no one from this club was approved on Monday and tuesday 11/12 and 12/12. What the hell is VSC doing with our cases.

No Title

I talked with my lawyer last week and he asked the secretory to call IIO. She called and was told my case had been with an officer for quite a long time. The IIO promised to bring a note to that officer this issue.

My lawyer also talked about asking a Senator to intervene if no progress this month.

I strongly feel that most of our cases are with the same IIO and are forgotten.

Also, I think calling IIO may help but calling too often may have negative effect. The best way is we call in turn and share information with other club members.

No Title

My Info:

485 RD: 7/99 ND 8/99 FP: 8/00 RFE Sent 11-17-2000 Recvd 11-22-2000
Still waiting anxiously for approval