Early-Aug Club: Are you still there?

No Title

I talked to an IIO yesterday. She said my case is assigned to an officer and there is nothing I can do to get it processed sooner. Asked me to call back after 30 days.

I have left a message for my lawyer. I will provide an update on what my lawyer does about this.

RD: July 28,99 ND: Aug 10,99 FP: June 8,00 nothing after that

ND_10AUG1999

No Title

I spoke to my lawyer. They were even less responsive than the INS. What a bloody joke.

No Title

Can you please tell me what Phone# to call? I called last few days
at least 50 times @ 802-527-4913 without success ( always
busy signal), what time is good time to be able to go through this
phone# ?

No Title

I also waiting for the letter. IIO told me to wait for 2-4 weeks. I don\'t know when i am going to get this letter.. Now 3 weeks are over!
PD 12/97, EB2, RD 08/04/99, ND 08/23/99, FP 06/00

No Title

You are calling the right number and yes it is always busy. You need to develop the art of hitting redial. Have no clue as to what is a good time. Have called IIO only three times, twice for FP problems that I had and once to see why the case was not approved after RFE receipt. Took around 30 minutes of redialing before I got through.

No Title

Yes, I believe some stupid INS officers just sleep over the desk without doing his/her job.

My case details: EB2/CHINA, PD 11/97, ND 8/2/99, RD 8/16/99, FD 7/00. Nothing happen so far.

I call IIOs 6 time in past 4 months and I never get any responsive answers.

I believe we should come together and do something to urge stupid INS do its job properly. ( such as call Senators, write letters ...)

No Title

Well, I am a part of the same club. RD-8/99, ND-8/99, FP 6/00, RFE for I140 Redo - Requested on 10/00, responded on 10/30
I140 approved on 11/30/00 and still waiting for the golden gate to freedom to open. The gate seems to be opening selectively though.

Hopefully the gate would open for all of us soon.

sram36

No Title

Did any one in this club with RFE\'s in Mid november got any approvals/2nd RFE\'s during the past one week. Just checking to get an idea if Mid November RFE responses are looked into by VSC. My response recd by VSC on Nov 17th and still waiting.

No Title

Finally... I have been approved. Just called and found out that I was approved yesterday 12/18.

PD 2/98
EB2
India
I485 ND 8/4/99
FP 8/2000
RFE (employer letter) 11/1/2000
RFE received by INS 11/28/2000
Approval of 485 12/18/2000

I would like to thank everyone on this board and specially Rajiv Khanna who was not even my lawyer but provided me with help and answered my questions better than my own lawyer.

As someone else stated... just keep up with your case. Know everything and keep on top of your case. Don\'t trust your lawyer to do the work.

My saga started in Jan 1996 in California. Due to errors by the lawyer my case was rejected. I restarted a new case in Feb 98 and finally got approved yesterday.

I will be around to answer questions and of course to ask some regarding passport stamping etc. :)

All other Early Aug ND and Mid Nov RFE folks (and everyone else)... hang in there guys. The approval is on its way. It has been extremely frustrating... but it finally came, and I know yours will too.

No Title

Looks like my case is also in the same situation. ND 8/1999 and FD 7/2000. No response on my case. Whenever I calls INS they says it\'s pending. I see guys with ND in Sept & Oct getting approval recently.

No Title

Another member of Early-Aug Club with PD 6/96 & ND 8/99. No reply from INS.
Spoke IIO couple of times and the answer is NO DECISION MADE YET.

Some of my friends with ND as end of Sept got the approval.
Frustrated...!!