EAD's and AP's are expiring

reddy12

Registered Users (C)
My EAd ,AP's anf My wife's EAD,AP's epiring in the month of April 27th, People are saying that we should apply 90 days before,
Right now my wife is in INDIA, Can we apply EAD for my wife.
I think we can't apply AP's for her because she is in India,
Please let me know the details

It is a good idea to apply for your ead/ap and your wife's ead as soon as possible so that you can get them approved before the current ones expire, or atleast u will be able to get I-EAD

Don't apply your wife's AP unless she comes back.

My EAd ,AP's anf My wife's EAD,AP's epiring in the month of April 27th, People are saying that we should apply 90 days before,
----- To be safe one should apply EAD, AP 5-6 months advance
Right now my wife is in INDIA, Can we apply EAD for my wife.
----- Your wife can send EAD renewal application but she cannot send AP application
I think we can't apply AP's for her because she is in India;
---- You are correct, let her come back to US before H4 Visa expiry date or AP expiry date then she can apply for AP from US
Please let me know the details
*** you can send your EAD renewal and application for AP now

Hi Guju,

Right now I don't have my wife's I-94 copy (recent one),
she went to India, she will beack in the month of March 1st week,
Can we apply with passport copy or what?
I am sending my papers today ..but my wife's details send in march 1st week

When your wife returns are you going to require an EAD for her so that she can start working? If she has to work when she returns then apply for her EAD right now, you can send in her passport copy and any or her I-94 copies that you may have.

If you can afford to wait untill she comes back and then apply for her EAD, then you can just wait till she comes back.