Ead

new2_nsc_gc

Registered Users (C)
My EAD approved and mailed an approval notice on 31-DEC-2003 as per on line message. But I haven't received yet.

After approval can I go to local office to get iEAD.

By 14-JAN-2004 the 14 day period will be over. If I haven't received by 1/14, can I go to local USCIS office to collect my iEAD. Pl advice.

Thanks !!

My EAD approved and mailed
----- if EAD is approved and mailed you may get in 4-5 days.

what do you need iEAD? if EAD approved.

Thanks ginnu for yoyr reply !!

As per the online message the USICS mailed the approval notice/card on 31-DEC-2003. Till today I have not received. Already 10 days passed after mail. So can I go to local office to collect my iEAD.

Thanks !!

Till today, I haven't received my approved/mailed EAD.

To call National CS, do we need to wait exactly 14 days?

(As per the online message, we need to call the National CS after wait 14 days, if we haven't received with in 14 days ).

After calling the National CS, can I go to local office to get an iEAD?

Any advice will be helpful.

Thanks !!

when to renew EAD

Gurus,

I'm six months into my 1st ead and filling for 2nd, even 3rd renewal is inevitable. Does the 2nd one exactly start from the date that the first one expires, or INS will log in whatever date on which they received my application for renewal? If the latter is true, what is the optimal point to apply?

Thanks a lot!

I read on one of the forums that if we haven't received after approved/mailed and after 14 days, we can go and get the iEAD at local office.

Gurus Help me !!

CLeavelandWait - EAD

Your renewed EAD date will start from the date your 1st EAD is ending. DOesn't matter how early you apply for renewal.

K

Last edited by a moderator:
Kavitar

When did u apply ? Is it Renewal?
My 1st EAD is going expire Jan 28th, but i haven't get it.

Mine:
EAD/AP : 10/01/03 ,
AD : ??

2nd EAD -Recept notices received

Guys,

I have rcvd my & wife's LIN# and recept notices that INS rcvd it. Both LINs are different by about few thousand count. But as long as they start with same prefix and got names right on them I'm gonna assume that they have got it right.

I filed this by myself so was scared for any error or docs missing rejection but looks like it went ok with help of you guys and i thank u all for that. hope fully shud rcv it in 90 days as 1st one came in < 90 days.
Nebraska Center.

K

Rsur

I sent my papers on 7th Jan and NSC rcvd it on 9th and they might have posted on same day (797 has RD and ND of 9th Jan for both of us) 9th was friday and I rcvd it yesterday 14th Jan Wednesday. so 5 days including wknd.

Wife's check is cleared already.
Online msgs are appearing to be good normal messages nothing strange or unheard of.

K.

Thanks amcom

Looks like they have got their act together as far as EADs are concerned - Receipt Nos in 5 days and adjudications in 45 days - now if they can only copy this efficiency to 485s the world will be a better palce for a lot of us.