EAD validation

It depends, if you are from a retrogressed country and are likely to wait a while until your priority date becomes current, then yes, you will probably get a 2-year EAD when you apply.

Hi, Please let me know if once the person receives the EAD card and starts to work in the US, and the primary L1 holder leaves the US..can the EAD holder continue working there?

Regarding working on EAD

Hi,

Please let me know if the primary L1 holder leaves the US, can the L2-EAD holder continue working in the US? In the EAD card there is no reference of the primary holder.

Thanks!

Hi, Please let me know if once the person receives the EAD card and starts to work in the US, and the primary L1 holder leaves the US..can the EAD holder continue working there?

It is not the EAD issue, it is the status issue. If the L1, J1 ......etc left the US for visits (which I do not think is your case) and his/her status is active, then the dependents can follow their regular activity in US (work with EAD, study with the dependent visa ...etc). But, if the principal visa applicant finishes his mission and his status gone (either by finishing the whole time on that visa or prematurely terminated it by resignation or terminated by any way or the other) then, the dependent status will be dropped too and any privileges based on that will be dropped including the EAD. Remember that the employer is the primary beneficiary, the principal (e.g. L1) is the secondary and the dependent (e.g. L2) is the tertiary and the later is the most vulnerable to any problem in this chain.

It is not the EAD issue, it is the status issue. If the L1, J1 ......etc left the US for visits (which I do not think is your case) and his/her status is active, then the dependents can follow their regular activity in US (work with EAD, study with the dependent visa ...etc). But, if the principal visa applicant finishes his mission and his status gone (either by finishing the whole time on that visa or prematurely terminated it by resignation or terminated by any way or the other) then, the dependent status will be dropped too and any privileges based on that will be dropped including the EAD. Remember that the employer is the primary beneficiary, the principal (e.g. L1) is the secondary and the dependent (e.g. L2) is the tertiary and the later is the most vulnerable to any problem in this chain.

Hi,
Please let me know for how long can the L2-EAD holder stick on to her work after the L1 holder leaves the US "Temporarily". Please define the "temporary duration".
Thanks!

Hi,
Please let me know for how long can the L2-EAD holder stick on to her work after the L1 holder leaves the US "Temporarily". Please define the "temporary duration".
Thanks!

Can stick as long as the L1 is active and not revoked (or reach its expiration) by the USCIS per sponsor request. To the best of my knowledge no limit