EAD Timeline: Updated

EAD approved (received email)

Hi,

I received emails a few minutes ago from CRIS stating that the EAD has been approved and will be mailed as soon as the card is ready.

My timeline:

01/31/06 - Mailed Aos package
02/14/06 - Package returned (sent checks with date as 2005, duh!)
02/14/06 - mailed package with corrected checks
02/15/06 - RD
02/17/06 - ND
03/15/06 - FP (Code 2 & 3)
04/11/06 - Received NoA for interview
04/24/06 - AP approved (email)
04/28/06 - AP received (mail)
05/02/06 - LUDs (to I-130, I-485)
05/03/06 - EAD approved (email)
05/19/06 - AoS Interview scheduled

- Priya

Good for you, PriyaB.

I can only hope mine will arrive soon!

Looks like my RFE has pushed my application out a little, cos I still don't have any news on my I485.

eadhelp said:
Good for you, PriyaB.

I can only hope mine will arrive soon!

Looks like my RFE has pushed my application out a little, cos I still don't have any news on my I485.

Hi eadhelp,

Good luck to you - I'm sure you will get news of it in a few days. From other's posts, it seems like the NBC's processing is moving in a very streamlined fashion.

Cheers,
PriyaB

I applied for my wife's AOS - timeline below

Timeline - SF DO

02/14/2005 Sent
02/17/2005 Receipt Date
02/21/2005 Notice Date
03/14/2005 Fingerprinting
04/21/2005 AOS interview letter
------------
04/28/2005 AP approved (Email from USCIS)
05/03/2005 EAD approved (Email from USCIS)
Waiting for the docs in mail
------------
06/05/05 Interview

EAD Timeline??

alright guys am getting a lil confused about the 90 days thing is it really from the received date or is it from the notice date ??? either way i think my EAD is past due i just got my first LUD change on I765 & I485 on 05/03/2006 of course with no message changes , so no approval or denial or RFE's,i have my notice of action for my interview on 06/20th , my DO is miami i wonder if i should get the infopass thing or just wait untill my interview and hope to receive the EAD by then ,,,, or better yet maybe get my status adjusted ,,any thoughts about that guys ????

I applied on feb 24 and ND is march 3

Please update my case status. I havent got anything so far.

finaaalllyy the Email

I got the email last night 8.30 pm (they are working extra hours) saying that
my case is approved and a card has been ordered for me.

ND March 3
EAD Approval May 8 (65 days)
Wait is on for GC...

lively said:

ND March 3
Wait is on for GC...
Hi,

which service center and is it your first EAD?

yes it is my 1st

Shouldnt it be NBC for everyone. Atleast mine was NBC and my DO is san jose

This is my first and I hope I get the GC before I need second.

Ead timeline

Hi guys my timeline.

H1B married to USC(GC holder until march 06) (5years in October..)
AOS package sent to chicago lockbox 03/17/06
RD 3/19/06
ND 3/23/06
FP/BIO ND 3/24/06
FP/BIO CODE 3 DONE 4/7/06
LUD 4/10/06
LUD I485 4/10/06
I130 5/6/06
I765 5/6/06
EAD?

lively ur killing me (not that its your fault, congrats for u)

lively said:

ND March 3
Wait is on for GC...

your ND is a week after mine, but until today my 765 didn't even have an LUD since 4/3. I feel like they forgot about it until I went into DO on Monday to inquire. Tonight, 131 approved e-mail but 765 only LUD without status update.

My timeline is exactly same as you for I-765. My last lUD was on 4/3/06. Nothing after that... I feel bad abt it. I know people in this forum got EAD and Interviews.
My I-485 ND was feb10th. LUD was 4/6. No interview so far. I dont know what happening with my application.
I booked info pass on 23rd. I hope i will get EAD soon

ilford said:
My timeline is exactly same as you for I-765. My last lUD was on 4/3/06. Nothing after that... I feel bad abt it. I know people in this forum got EAD and Interviews.
My I-485 ND was feb10th. LUD was 4/6. No interview so far. I dont know what happening with my application.
hey ilford , dont feel bad look @ my timelines in my signature and you will know that there are a lot of people in the same boat as you are , just go to the infopass and get your iEAD , and also seriously this case status online is out of wack so i wouldn't worry about it, but you , waitting is really hard to deal with wether its for a cup of coffee at starbucks or its for your future like the green card but eventually time will pass and you will get what you want and you will completely forget how long you waited for it after its already in your hand,,, i would have been a lot better myself if i never knew that case status online changes i am totally obsessed with it now.

hang in there it will happen

ilford said:

My guess is that you'll get the email by next week. Your notice date is just a week after mine. I really think they're going in order. I'm editing my last post...I just realized you got an RFE so you can't get an iEAD till 90 days after they receive that missing info. I got an RFE too and received the email of the EAD yesterday. Don't worry, it will all work out!

Waiting period

Hello everyone,

I have been reading all the post and I must say your input is invaluable!
Could anyone plese help me with my little problem?

I have been fingerprinted exactly 3 weeks ago and I am waiting for my EAD.
I was hoping it would come in the mail shortly after the biometrics because that seems to be the case with most people. But so far nothing.
I am concerned because I want to start working (I already accepted an employment offer with faith of receiving the EAD within a few days) and I'm not sure how to handle this situation without being too unprofessional.

Just a little info on my timeline:
Married to a USC in July 2005.
Papers mailed to Chicago in March, notice date March 17.
Biometrics taken April 21.
Case status updated online on April 24.

Thanks.

Question to people who received an approval email:
Did you get the actual EAD in the mail after or around the same time you received the email?
And also - is that true that the date of appoval on the EAD is like 2 weeks earlier than the date you received it in the mail?
Thanks.