EAD Timeline: Updated

Just wanted to share that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited that my EAD got approved today, 65 days from my ND. Please update the EAD timeline :) I think I am the only one from Cincinnati, OH that has been following this forum recently!

lakelady said:
Just wanted to share that I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited that my EAD got approved today, 65 days from my ND. Please update the EAD timeline :) I think I am the only one from Cincinnati, OH that has been following this forum recently!

That's great!! congrats. I am still waiting for mine, but my RD is 01/30/06 (close to yours) I hope mine comes soon!

Please update EAD timeline

Well, since the EAD's are all processed at NBC, I guess you should get yours soon. BTW, I wanted to let everyone know that my I-765 approval was on 03/23/06 and I got the card today in the mail (fast, huh?) 03/24/06. The card is valid from 03/17/06 to 03/16/07. My last LUD, before the approval was 03/17/06, so if you have a LUD change, that might mean it has been approved, but they only let me know a few days later.

Flyer729 said:
That's great!! congrats. I am still waiting for mine, but my RD is 01/30/06 (close to yours) I hope mine comes soon!

Actually I checked my status online today and my LUD is 03/23/06, but the status did not change(?). Hopefully they approved my EAD since I called my employer to tell them it was going to take another month for me to start working. Thanks for the reply!!

Yes, taht is what happened to me...the only thing is that the processing date right now is 01/20/06 and your ND is after that, so I am not sure if it's the same thing that happened to me. When my LUD changed, my processing date was curent!
Flyer729 said:
Actually I checked my status online today and my LUD is 03/23/06, but the status did not change(?). Hopefully they approved my EAD since I called my employer to tell them it was going to take another month for me to start working. Thanks for the reply!!

Yeah, I notice that :( but those dates are very strange. From march 7th to march 20th it only advanced a day. I am going next week to talk to an officer, just to make sure everything is going ok.

If I were you I'd just make an infopass if the DO is close to you. I think they will say that it hasn't been 90 days yet, so you have to wait.

Flyer729 said:
Yeah, I notice that :( but those dates are very strange. From march 7th to march 20th it only advanced a day. I am going next week to talk to an officer, just to make sure everything is going ok.

Here are my timelines:

02/03/06 - RD
02/08/06 - ND
02/28/06 - FP
03/09/06 - RFE (date on the letter, i received on the 23rd.)
03/15/06 - I485 Last updated on website
03/27/06 - They received my RFE answer

Still waiting for EAD and Travel Document and after all the interview appointment i guess. :D

My timeline for EAD

• Jan 21 2006 (Day 1) –
Notice Date for I-765 (Application for Employment Authorization Document)

• March 28 2006 (Day 67) –
Received I-765 (EAD) in mail

EAD timeline

I would like to share my info.
I765 RD 2/24/2006
FP/Biometrics Done on 3/14/2006
Still waiting for EAD to be approved, will update when I hear anything.

EAD Approved

Just to let you know I just received an email from CRIS saying that they approved my second EAD. Add me to the stats fellas.

EAD RD 01/30/06 (online)
FP 02/01/06
LUD 03/27/06
Approved 04/18/06 (78 days)

They finally approved my EAD....74 days!!!

The email said:
This case has been approved. On April 28, 2006, an approval notice was mailed.
If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to
verify or update your address.

IAM SO HAPPPY....I just waiting for the actual card in the mail.

Hello, gady_flakes: Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine. what's the actually starting date on the EAD card? Can you post it when you receive the card? Thanks!

Waiting for EAD

Hi hbb,

My timelines are same as yours...still waiting for EAD
RD 02/14/06
ND 02/17/06
FP 03/16/06 lud 03/18/06

Thanks
QA13

Hello, QA13:
Yes, my I765 ND is one week later than yours. My LUD was 3/15. I'm still anxiously waiting...

hbb