EAD Timeline Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
update

I am waiting for my EAD approval. Today I have checked my portfolio and it says, last update for my EAD was today...but the message is still the same, it doesn't say anything about approval...
should I be worried? :(

EADs approvals from Vermont Center

Are there anybody whose EAD was approved from Vermont Center recently?
My receipt date is June 7 ,2005....and Still waiting.If anybody has information please keep posting............

Ead Rfe

eggk said:
Hi guys,

After 90+days waiting and after 20days from RFE,i got approval on line.
When shall i excpect the card on my mail?

Thanks .
Hi Eggk,
I got an RFE for medical and sent it back. Could you please tell me a little bit about your timeline, RD, ND, RFE...etc.
They received my RFE on Aug 4th. Do you know how long it takes for EAD approval??
My RD is 5/17/05 my
ND 6/16/05,
RFE 7/20/05.
RFE received 8/4/05

I am really stressed by this. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks

vikas_chopra said:
Hi

I am based in Cleveland. After posting the FP question, I just recd an case status update email from USCIS. It states

"On August 10, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

When you called the FBI hotline
Were you given the outcome of the FP that the FP's are approved
OR
Were you just told that FBI has sent the 'results' (whatever they may be back to USCIS.

Thanks

Why would you worry about the outcome if you haven't commited a crime or haven't been a member of any radical group (I assume you haven't)? FBI wouldn't tell you the outcome for they don't know who's on the on the one end of the line. You should know the outcome yourself.

ari4u said:
When you call FBI, you would only be told that your FP was processed and results sent to USCIS. You wont be provided with anymore information, so try not to ask a lot of questions.

Hi Ari4u,

We have very similar timeline. Where did you mail your papers from? And also, after taking your FP did your online status get updated with the confirmation that they have received your FP? I submitted my FP on the 27th of July, and on 08/11/05 my online status is till not updated. Is it normal?

Ead

Hello
I got my FP done for the AOS application on 6/27/05, but never received any email from USCIS like some of you guys have posted in this forum. Is there some place to check if my FP has been approved. I din't get anything in the mail too so far.

thanks

my timeline

RD 6/10/05
ND 6/23/05
FP 6/27/05

Chigapo said:
Hi Ari4u,

We have very similar timeline. Where did you mail your papers from? And also, after taking your FP did your online status get updated with the confirmation that they have received your FP? I submitted my FP on the 27th of July, and on 08/11/05 my online status is till not updated. Is it normal?

I mailed my application from california. Till my FP, i could not see my status online for any application. The day after i did my FP, the I-485 and I-765 popped up online with status as application received. I still cant see status of I-130 and I-131 online. I called up cust supp and was told NBC is late in updating the online status. No updates as of today.

spatan said:
Hello
I got my FP done for the AOS application on 6/27/05, but never received any email from USCIS like some of you guys have posted in this forum. Is there some place to check if my FP has been approved. I din't get anything in the mail too so far.

thanks

my timeline

RD 6/10/05
ND 6/23/05
FP 6/27/05

If you havent already done this, create an online account here

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Then add cases based on your receipt number. You will see the status for each case and if you opt for email updates, you will be sent an update everytime your case is updated online. Do not panic if you dont see your case online, thats normal.

you can also call FBI at this number 304-625-5590 to check if your FP has been processed. most of the time FBI tells you that they sent the results to USCIS the same day. try not to ask a lot of questions when you call as you wont get any answers.

Ewa zabcia said:
I am waiting for my EAD approval. Today I have checked my portfolio and it says, last update for my EAD was today...but the message is still the same, it doesn't say anything about approval...
should I be worried? :(

Same for me, today. The "Last Updated" date changed to today 8/11, but the status is the same. Hopefully this means our cases are moving along :)

pillowfight said:
Same for me, today. The "Last Updated" date changed to today 8/11, but the status is the same. Hopefully this means our cases are moving along :)

I called USCIS and tey can't give me any further information, but only this I am able to get online...so keep me posted about your case.
good luck ;)

Time line EAD

Can't get my I-131 case to show online. Is that normal?

FP didn't go so well. But no notice of rejection yet. That's a good sign, I guess... :confused:

madelief said:
Can't get my I-131 case to show online. Is that normal?
Yes, pretty normal. It would take time to show up online. In some cases, the application gets approved before the case shows up online :D

FP didn't go so well. But no notice of rejection yet. That's a good sign, I guess... :confused:
You can call FBI at 304-625-5590 to check if they processed your FP.

Hey everyone!

I finally got my card, after sooo much wait. I'm posting my extensive timeline for anyone who's curious.

It seems it's taken longer for me than for other people to get everything right.

04/11/2005 Forms sent
04/13/2005 Forms received
04/18/2005 forms rejected (bad check name)
04/25/2005 forms sent back to me
04/27/2005 forms sent to USCIS (DAY 1)
04/29/2005 forms received again (DAY 3)
05/27/2005 checks cashed (DAY 31)
05/28/2005 Received NOAs for I-130, I-765, I-485 (DAY 32)
06/01/2005 FP and BIO Completed (DAY 36)
06/15/2005 Request for more information (DAY 50)
06/17/2005 Request delivered TO uscis (DAY 52)
07/28/2005 EAD Approved! (DAY 93)
08/09/2005 Approval Notice mailed
08/12/2005 EAD card received (At last!)

Hope you find this useful! :D

Hi Guys,

Finally i got my EAD yesterday.
here is my time line:

March 29/05-sent the application
April 26/05-Uscis sent back my application
May 23/05-Biometrics appointement
June 29/05-RFE
July8/05-sent a reply
July 27/05-Approval notice
August 9 /05-card mailed
August 12/05-card recived.

Does that help?

One last ?

Any body who satrted work by showing EAD and a reciept for SSN application?

Thanks .

Wait-wait

Hi, I have waited over 2months, and almost everyone Receipt date ahead of me has got their EAD. I am wondering what is wrong with mine. I have not receive any message from uscis since they update my file for FP on 7/21/05, no RFE either. Should I continue wait? Will walk in appointment or calling 1800 # help?

Application mailed on 6/1/2005
Receipt date on 6/2/05
Notice date on 6/17/05
FP date on 7/14/05
online update for FP on 7/21/05
EAD ?????

I guess you will have to wait. Two more weeks and if nothing shows up, go to DO and get interim EAD. You may want to schedule InfoPass appt now. Usually takes 2 weeks to get an appt. Can always cancel it if you get EAD approved before then.
P

what was the RFE asking for ?

Lunastar said:
Hey everyone!

I finally got my card, after sooo much wait. I'm posting my extensive timeline for anyone who's curious.

It seems it's taken longer for me than for other people to get everything right.

04/11/2005 Forms sent
04/13/2005 Forms received
04/18/2005 forms rejected (bad check name)
04/25/2005 forms sent back to me
04/27/2005 forms sent to USCIS (DAY 1)
04/29/2005 forms received again (DAY 3)
05/27/2005 checks cashed (DAY 31)
05/28/2005 Received NOAs for I-130, I-765, I-485 (DAY 32)
06/01/2005 FP and BIO Completed (DAY 36)
06/15/2005 Request for more information (DAY 50)
06/17/2005 Request delivered TO uscis (DAY 52)
07/28/2005 EAD Approved! (DAY 93)
08/09/2005 Approval Notice mailed
08/12/2005 EAD card received (At last!)

Hope you find this useful! :D

I know a lot of people are receiving RFE these day on the I-485 if anybody ever received a RFE for I-864 ( affidavit of support ) ? which is the one that they asked me for . Most of the people with RFE seems to have a requested for I-693 only is it because they have sent the i-864 already and just missed the i-693 ? i`m a little bit confuse about being the only one with a i-864 RFE . Please give some more detail on what was sent with your I-485 at the lockbox .

philaug28 said:
I know a lot of people are receiving RFE these day on the I-485 if anybody ever received a RFE for I-864 ( affidavit of support ) ? which is the one that they asked me for . Most of the people with RFE seems to have a requested for I-693 only is it because they have sent the i-864 already and just missed the i-693 ? i`m a little bit confuse about being the only one with a i-864 RFE . Please give some more detail on what was sent with your I-485 at the lockbox .

Hi Philaug28,
This is normal. A lot of people get RFE for I-864 because,
they forget to include it with their I-485,
they got wrong advice from someone who told them its not needed,
they did not read instructions carefully,
they did not include tax returns or are not financially qualified to be a sponsor

What does your RFE say? If it says you need to send your affidavit of suppport, then it cant get clearer than that. The sooner you send it, the sooner they would resume your case.

philaug28 said:

hey phil...don't get so paranoid..i got hte RFE for the same thing "affidavit of support" and the worst thing is that I had send everything fileld out to the lawyer, but the lawyer thought they wouldnt need the I864 till the interview and did not send it (how stupid can that be) ..but he's sending it out tomorrow..so do send out the I-864 along with the tax returns and everything!

pls help

I had received an RFE for I693 on 7/11.

following is my time line.

I485/I765/I130 - RD 5/17
ND 06/09
FP and Bio 06/27
RFE 7/11
replied to RFE for I-693 form on 08/04
got an update of having reeceived I693 on 08/12

Does any one has any idea how long it will take to receive the EAD now.

I have a job in hand and am supposed to join from 1st september.

Status
Not open for further replies.