EAD Timeline Original

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome forum/thread...w/all due appreciation...i am posting my 1st question

my application( I am New jersey applicant--filed 26th april) for EAD is over 90days old...i did my FP/bio @ 20th June...my status at USCIS is still stuck w/same old msg--i have made infopass for August 11th...i am little concern about what will happen?? right now i badly need job...is there any probability that i will be refused...are thery going to take my interview?

Why can't I see case status online yet... its been one month

my RD was 7/06/2005.. going to do finger printing soon but I do not see the case status online.... Any idea if I should be worried and call them up?

runwindows said:
I have been approved for my I765 online on Jul,28 2005
Hi,runwindows,

Did you get you EAD?i have approval on 27th but didn't receive the card until 8/4/05,more than 8 days since approval.

Thanks.

Interim EAD answers

RobertLangdon said:
Awesome forum/thread...w/all due appreciation...i am posting my 1st question

my application( I am New jersey applicant--filed 26th april) for EAD is over 90days old...i did my FP/bio @ 20th June...my status at USCIS is still stuck w/same old msg--i have made infopass for August 11th...i am little concern about what will happen?? right now i badly need job...is there any probability that i will be refused...are thery going to take my interview?

Yes they are going to take your interview
It is very likely that you will be issued an interim EAD since your application is past the 90 days.Just take the necessary documents ( I-130/I485 receipt ) and hopefully you'll be fine.

foshizzy said:
my RD was 7/06/2005.. going to do finger printing soon but I do not see the case status online.... Any idea if I should be worried and call them up?
There have been a recent increase in cases where people can't seem to see their status online even for a month. You shouldn't be worried. You can always go ahead and call and consumate the half an hour delay and talk to a CSR at USCIS to give you peace of mind
thank you

EAD approval

Hello all,

Approved date 08/04/05.

Zoomz00m thanks again for a wonderful thread. Lets keep each other updated on the next process i.e the i-485 approval. I guess you too have your processing in the Boston DO.

My regards to all of you here who helped putting in their valuable advices and opinions and my good luck to all those who are next in line.

foshizzy said:

My 485 and 765 showed up online the day after i completed my FP/Bio. I still cant see my 130 and 131 online and its close to a month now. I dont think its a reason to worry as you have your receipt numbers for all your applications.

kwensi said:
I don't the RFE resets your 90days on the EAD that will be rediculous if that is the case. I submitted my RFE medical on July 21st and I have still haven't heard anything yet, unless they have mailed without updating their website. My problem is I had OPT work permit because I was on F-1 before I got married and my OPT expires tomorrow 31st. The issue here is I have got this job now that requires me to travel right now am at site working and I can't just quit the job, so am confused now, my employers have not asked me yet because they know am waiting for my approval. what do I do continue to work or what. will that affect my green card process at. I am sure the approval should be around the corner. ZOOMZOOM or any one I need advise on this. Thanks guys
Hi, I sent my medical on the 3rd. My status was updated on the web on the 5th. Anything new with your case? Does anyone know how long it takes to get EAD after sending uscis the required RFE? I sent them the required documents within 10 days from the RFE date.

Could you help?

Could anyone tell me how to create a new thread? I am a new user to this site. I appreciate your help.

PS: You can delete this message from the thread, as it is not relevant to the topic.

Thanks.
GD

Case Status Online

ari4u said:
My 485 and 765 showed up online the day after i completed my FP/Bio. I still cant see my 130 and 131 online and its close to a month now. I dont think its a reason to worry as you have your receipt numbers for all your applications.

The same happened to me. I-485 and I-765 showed up the day after finger printing but I-131 and I-130 do not show up online as yet.

As of Aug 8th, NBC is processing applications from June 12th so I do not expect to hear anything until next month.

Good luck to all those who have applied and may the force be with you...

Current EAD timeline???

Hi guys, please take a look at my timeline, I send my EAD application to Chicago lb. Any idea when I can expect my card?
Thank you,

?

Does a rfe on I-485 affect the processing time for I-765? I got an e-mail saying they needed more information on my I-485, will this affect my ead process time at all?

meers said:
Does a rfe on I-485 affect the processing time for I-765? I got an e-mail saying they needed more information on my I-485, will this affect my ead process time at all?

For those who received RFE on I-485, havent yet received their EAD. On the first page you'll see that some users before me hadn't received their EAD. If you check their posts you'll see that they had an RFE on their I-485, seeing this i think that those with RFE's are getting delayed in receiving approvals.

Hi,

After getting approval notice which says " your case is approved and your card will be mailed to you ASAP)" and waiting for EAD for two weeks i got another message that says "the case is approved and an approval notice has been mailed".

Any body with such exp?is it the normal procedure?And when to expect the card after this?

THANKS.

Ewa zabcia said:
Hi guys, please take a look at my timeline, I send my EAD application to Chicago lb. Any idea when I can expect my card?
Thank you,

Hi

Can you please elaborate what you mean by FP results? After FP, does one receive receive a notice/response from FBI or USCIS. I am asking as I completed my FP on 27th July.

Thanks

vikas_chopra said:
Hi

Can you please elaborate what you mean by FP results? After FP, does one receive receive a notice/response from FBI or USCIS. I am asking as I completed my FP on 27th July.

Thanks
Hey Chopra. I completed my FP on the same date you did. Call FBI hotline to find out the status (have your A # available when you call). (304) 625-5590. Other than that, no one will notify you of the FP results, not even USCIS.

P.S. Our time line goes hand-in-hand. What city did you file it from?

EAD approval

Hi QDude,

I got two approval notices so far for EAD,

1) your case has been approved and your card will be mailed as soon as possible and after two weeks,

2) this case has been approved and an approvel notice has been mailed.

WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT?HAve you been through such process.

Thanks.

QDude said:
ZoomZoom:

I got an email notification that my EAD was approved today! :) :) :D

Thanks again for taking the time and effort to make this table available to all of us. Its just a matter of time guys.

Chigapo said:
Hey Chopra. I completed my FP on the same date you did. Call FBI hotline to find out the status (have your A # available when you call). (304) 625-5590. Other than that, no one will notify you of the FP results, not even USCIS.

P.S. Our time line goes hand-in-hand. What city did you file it from?

Hi

I am based in Cleveland. After posting the FP question, I just recd an case status update email from USCIS. It states

"On August 10, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

When you called the FBI hotline
Were you given the outcome of the FP that the FP's are approved
OR
Were you just told that FBI has sent the 'results' (whatever they may be back to USCIS.

Thanks

vikas_chopra said:
Hi

I am based in Cleveland. After posting the FP question, I just recd an case status update email from USCIS. It states

"On August 10, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

When you called the FBI hotline
Were you given the outcome of the FP that the FP's are approved
OR
Were you just told that FBI has sent the 'results' (whatever they may be back to USCIS.

Thanks

When you call FBI, you would only be told that your FP was processed and results sent to USCIS. You wont be provided with anymore information, so try not to ask a lot of questions.

EAD approved

I got the following message today when I checked my case for EAD C(9)
"On August 9, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

I guess this is the standard message

timeline for zoomzoom's table

Received Date: 05/31/05
Notice Date: 06/17/05
FP: 06/22/05
Approval:08/9/05

71 days in total I think. I'll post again when I receive the card in the mail.

Thanks for such a great thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.