EAD Timeline After RFE - continued

Congrats running_swede. I am right with you and I am wondering....WHERE IS MINE!!!!
Do you think my interview might have anything to do with it?

Thanks Patty and Chokolat! I am really happy to have the approval, but I am as baffled as you about who gets approved when. Someitguy has an ND a few days before me, he submitted his RFE response the same day as me, and he does not have an interview scheduled either, so I really would have expected him to get his EAD before me. The process does not make much sense, which makes it so hard to plan. I was lucky to get a job offer with no expiration date.

Oh Swede you sly devil, Way to go! Congrats !

Prisoner.............(approx days waiting as of 7.7.06)

UnionJax............105
justnew..............100
patty579............100
blury..................92
someitguy...........74
Singhsmiles.........74
running_swede....Paroled on Day 67 !!
chokolat.............68
blondy...............38

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Swede!!

What about your interview? have you heard back anything?
Good luck with your job ahead!!

running_swede said:
Day 67: EAD approved!!! :D :D :D

I can finally start that job I got three months ago. :)

Thanks Singhsmiles! Nothing about the interview yet. :( Thought I would get an interview letter when I had a LUD on my I-485 in late June, but nothing so far.

Happy Saturday everyone :)

Went to NYC today, and toured the Intrepid aircraft carrier :)

Prisoner.............(approx days waiting as of 7.8.06)

UnionJax............106
justnew..............101
patty579............101
blury..................93
someitguy...........75
Singhsmiles.........75
running_swede....Paroled on Day 67 !!
chokolat.............69
blondy...............39

Congrats

Hi Swede,

Little Britain here,

Good STUFF!!! Im glad u got the EAD. Well done.

I've been working my job for around 2wks get my 1st pay check next friday. You can post any ideas for getting credit in my getting credit thread.

Thanks Swede and Good Luck

Best of British

Glad the job is working out Brit :)

Prisoner.............(approx days waiting as of 7.9.06)

UnionJax............107
justnew..............102
patty579............102
blury..................94
someitguy...........76
Singhsmiles.........76
chokolat.............70
blondy...............40

my timeline-Still waiting

Here are my info
DO: Chicago, I 765, I 485, I 130
5/22/06 Sent forms (001)
5/30/06 ND (008)
6/14/06 FP Notice (023)
6/16/06 RFE-translate BC (025)
6/20/06 FP Taken (029)
6/22/06 RFE SENT (031)
6/23/06 RFE Received (032)
6/26/06 LUD on I 485 (034)
6/27/06 Received emailed, that they received RFE and preliminary process was finished and it will take less time to process than stated in RFE (035)
6/07/06 Last LUD on i 130 (016)
6/21/06 Last LUD on I 765 (030)
6/26/06 Last LUD on I 485 (034)
No change so far :mad: , as of today it is 47days. The wait is a killer!!!!! :eek:

someitguy, thanks for updating for "prison" times..I t definietly feel like I would be stack in prison :cool:

confused with DO

I am little confused, can someone clear it out to me, please
I have sent out my papers to Chicago lockbox, does it mean my DO is Chicago, or is it San Diego-where I live :confused:

blondy said:
I am little confused, can someone clear it out to me, please
I have sent out my papers to Chicago lockbox, does it mean my DO is Chicago, or is it San Diego-where I live :confused:
Your DO is San Diego. You will have your interview there. The Chicago Lockbox is just where our stuff is "collected".
Your EAD is being processed by the NBC in Missouri, though.

someitguy said:
JULY 10th got some LUD's - I should have made the bet ! :):)
That has to be the approval. If you follow the same pattern as me, then you will get the approval email tomorrow. BTW, I got the EAD card in the mail today. :D I also got my interview notice (August 30)!!! :D :D EAD and interview letter on the same day! :D :D :D

thanks

patty579 said:
Your DO is San Diego. You will have your interview there. The Chicago Lockbox is just where our stuff is "collected".
Your EAD is being processed by the NBC in Missouri, though.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH PATTY.
It's good news, cause according to website updated last on June 13th, San Diego was processing May 1, 2006 I-485 :D

running_swede said:
That has to be the approval. If you follow the same pattern as me, then you will get the approval email tomorrow. BTW, I got the EAD card in the mail today. :D I also got my interview notice (August 30)!!! :D :D EAD and interview letter on the same day! :D :D :D

DOOD, OMG that would rock ;)

someitguy-I bet you got it!!!!
After reviewing some of the threads, it appears that it take about 20-25 days to receive EAD after INS received RFE. If I am right then I should have LUD change at the end of this week or beginning of the next week. I hope I am right, it would be great birthday gift :p

Birth Certificate RFE

Hello Patty,

Looks like most people get their EAD's in about 20-25days after RFE.

kevinglenn and you are the only persons alongwith me who have had Missing BC RFE.

Stats show for Kevinglenn it took quite more than 20-25 days, and even you havent heard back anything till now.

So i am getting little paranoid :confused: that my EAD too will take time and thus, I plan to go for iEAD.
In that case,
I just want to confirm what was your exact RFE? was it "Missing BC"
or some translation reason?

Also, what do you suggest for iEAD interview?

Thanks in Advance,
Singh

Singhsmiles said:
Hello Patty,

Looks like most people get their EAD's in about 20-25days after RFE.

kevinglenn and you are the only persons alongwith me who have had Missing BC RFE.
Not true. I gor an RFE for BC as well, and my EAD was approved on day 67.