EAD Renewal

rosaly

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I live in CA, my 485/EAD/AP was filed in CSC, my whole file seems to have gotten
transferred to VSC, I don't know why, the message on the receipt reads "we transferred this case to VSC because from our records it indicates that office has jurisdiction over the case, that office will notify you of subsequent action taken on this case"

EAD/AP was approved from VSC, should I file for renewal of EAD in Calif or Vermont? can I get a iEAD after 90 days from BCIS office in San Francisco if I file for EAD renewal in Vermont? Has anyone had or know about similar experience? Please reply

RD - 10/21/2002 (I485/EAD/AP)
I-485 was filed in CA but got transferred to VSC, receipts indicates transfer to VSC
EAD and AP approved during last week of Feb 2003 from VSC
EB2-RIR
I485 AD ???

Thanks much,

---
Rosaly

Keep applying to VSC. Yes you can go and try for interim EAD/AP at any nearest BCIS office. However, you need to call csc/vsc and find out why the case was transferred? If this was because of reducing workload in csc you cannot do anythin about it.

Otherwise it is better to void the transfer and get the case back to CSC, in which case you need to involve your lawyer...

Thanks for the reply Jaxen! I wish to know, what are the pros and cons if I leave my
file in VSC as opposed to invlove my lawyer and have it transferred to CSC?

According to the online status my 485 status shows on Feb 21st '03 the file was
received in VSC, this was the time my AP and EAD got approved from VSC.
During adjudication, what date does the service centre consider the 'Notice Date' or 'Receipt Date' or the 'Transfer Date' as per BCIS?

Please let me know. Thanks in advance!
--
Rosaly