EAD Renewal

likuliku

Registered Users (C)
My wife EAD expires in August. I would like to know when should I start applying for renewal? Also, I am hoping that my I-485 get approves by then... :rolleyes:

in other EAD renewal posts I have read people recommend renewing 6 months before expiry of current EAD. there are some listings re this in the EAD section.

likuliku said:
My wife EAD expires in August. I would like to know when should I start applying for renewal? Also, I am hoping that my I-485 get approves by then... :rolleyes:
According to recent approval time.apply in april to be free of any stress.

My wife EAD expires in August. I would like to know when should I start applying for renewal?

Also, I am hoping that my I-485 get approves by then... :rolleyes:

-------------apply NOW. USCIS says apply EAD or AP 6 months before EAD AP expires

Hi guys ,

I just got my aproval e-mail today !!! it took 80 days for the aplication to be aproved !!! This was my 4th renewal on EAD , and i've e-filed the aplication on Dec 11th , 2006 !!! Good luck to everybody !!!;)

EAD Renewal aproved...

Hi guys ,

I just got my aproval e-mail today !!! it took 80 days for the aplication to be aproved !!! This was my 4th renewal on EAD aplication , and i've e-filed the aplication on Dec 11th , 2006 !!! No RFE's , just 3 LUD's ( 01/15 , 01/16 , 02/22 ) !!! Good luck to everybody !!!;)

Approval times seems to vary a lot.
I filed my EAD at NSC on Jan 19 2007 and got the approval email today (Mar 1st) - so its less than 40 days in my case.

If your wife is working on the EAD, I would probably agree with others to go ahead and apply at least 4 months before expiry.
If she is not working, then you can apply a bit later.