EAD Renewal mistake. Urgent advice

tezi

My EAD card is expiring on 11/18/2008. I posted the documents for renewal yesterday(13th aug). I thought I have filed under the new fee system and did not include the fees. Today after talking to my employer, I realized that I have to send the fee($340).
1. Should I send a new set of documents(with a cover letter explaining the error) with fee immediately or should I wait to hear from USCIS?
2. Will submitting 2 times cause any delay or problems?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

i would recoomend to submit a new application with correct fee. USCIS is going to reject your current application since you did not include the fee.

Should i send the new application right away? Will it cause duplicate submissions and lead to any problems?

Should i send the new application right away? Will it cause duplicate submissions and lead to any problems?

send brand new application now, the first will be denied and this will not affect your current correct one.

My EAD application got rejected because I forgot to sign the check :). They returned my appplication back and asked me to sign the check and send back the SAME application package. I just signed the check & sent back the old entire package.

I 765 line 14 -15

i have to renew my sons I 765

i am not Sure with line 14 and 15 is its AOS ?

thanks

i have to renew my sons I 765

i am not Sure with line 14 and 15 is its AOS ?

thanks

You do not have to. EAD is an optional and some people think it is a must. If he is not using it, do not bother applying and the pending I-485 is more than enough to keep him in lagal stay.

I sent the application(I-765) and required documents and cash checks($340) x 2 to renew the EAD for both me and my wife. We posted the mail on 15th august. and from my bank account, I see that the check made out for my wife is cashed on the 19th .. but mine isnt cashed still..:confused: Did anyone have any similar experience. ?? Is there anything I should do to check why my application isnt processed?

I sent the application(I-765) and required documents and cash checks($340) x 2 to renew the EAD for both me and my wife. We posted the mail on 15th august. and from my bank account, I see that the check made out for my wife is cashed on the 19th .. but mine isnt cashed still..:confused: Did anyone have any similar experience. ?? Is there anything I should do to check why my application isnt processed?

This is very common scenario, just wait and they will take your money