EAD renewal/ e-filing

rejji27

Registered Users (C)
My wife is working on EAD at present, but she entered as H4 last year. What will be the status of her while e-filing her EAD reneweal.

Please advice.
Thanks!!

Ginnu - address change question!

Friends,
I am planning to move from my current address in about 1-2 months and I am not sure about the new address. Can I use a friend’s address in my application for renewal of EAD and new AP, which different from address on my driving license and from the file in BCIS?

Thanks
Vadi

Friends,
I am planning to move from my current address in about 1-2 months and I am not sure about the new address. Can I use a friend’s address in my application for renewal of EAD and new AP, which different from address on my driving license and from the file in BCIS?

------- Better use YOUR new address by law you have also to file AR 11 update NCSC AND service center
For example read how to do 3 steps:
1 file form AR11 for address change
2 update NCSC on 18003755283, your new address, provide then your # of I-485 or any pending petitions with service center, provide the receipt#, your name, DOB, A#
3 write letter to service center for address change on your I-485 or any pending petition with them provide your past and NEW address, attach I-485 receipt copy, write your name, DOB, A# on cover letter. Send the letter service center to with certified return receipt and out side the envelope write in big bold letters ATTENTION: ADDRESS CHANGE

Change of Address question

Ginnu,
My EAD and AP are expiring on 07/29/04 and I am planning to apply today. Should I use my current address on the applications or should I use a friend’s address, who I know will stay for a longer duration.

Thanks

PS: I am planning to move in next 1-2 months

Last edited by a moderator: