rosaly

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus:

Could anyone of you please tell me
what all document copies I should
encolse for EAD renewal? the renewal
is for me and my wife.

After giving a lot of thought I have decided
against E-filing. If you think otherwise, or if anyone of you feel E-filing is faster, please
advice ..

Thanks!

Rosaly

Last edited by a moderator:
Top portion of that you received when you got first EAD, fill up the form I-765, attach 2 photographs, copy of I-485 receipt if filling for spouse EAD attach marriage certificate, it is better to attach copy of your Approved I-140 and BCIS fees check $120. e-filling is not faster

Thanks for your reply Ginnu!

one trivial question, should I send renewal applications separately for self and wife in different envelops OR could I put both in the same envelop and mark them separately?

..Rosaly.

Originally posted by ginnu
Top portion of that you received when you got first EAD, fill up the form I-765, attach 2 photographs, copy of I-485 receipt if filling for spouse EAD attach marriage certificate, it is better to attach copy of your Approved I-140 and BCIS fees check $120. e-filling is not faster

Hi Ginnu,
one trivial question, should I send renewal applications separately for self and wife in different envelopes OR could I put both in the same envelop and mark them separately?
---- You can send them in same envelope but make separate package using ACCO fasteners (BCIS says: If you are sending more than one case in an envelope, clearly separate the cases by rubber band or clip fasteners).
Mark both the envelope and the cover letter as to the nature of the submission.
Separate each application package and write clearly on cover letter what supporting documents are attached with each package (make 2 cover letters one for each application and should sign it with date and write your address)
BCIS check should be at top then the top portion that you received with earlier EAD (make separate checks for each application $ 120 for each).
**I forget to write, you should also send the copy of current EAD (front and back) IF it is NSC then also send color copies of your DL and first page of passport that has photograph, DOB, PP# and date of issue, place of issue. NSC asks for these documents or they send RFE for color copy of DL and PP first page