EAD Renewal applied "NO Receipt Yet"

smile_all

Registered Users (C)
My attorney applied my EAD renewal on March 5th 2007, I/they did not receive the receipt or receipt number yet (more than 3 weeks). I desperately need my EAD approval.

Is this normal?
What do I do in this circumstances? I cant even inquire as I dont even have a receipt nubmer.

Please Help.

My attorney applied my EAD renewal on March 5th 2007, I/they did not receive the receipt or receipt number yet (more than 3 weeks). I desperately need my EAD approval.

Is this normal?
What do I do in this circumstances? I cant even inquire as I dont even have a receipt nubmer.

Please Help.

You can either call customer service to find out the process to initiate an inquiry for your Receipt Notice
or ask your attorney to call USCIS and find out about it. Goodluck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Is this normal?

Please Help.

If you or your lawyer paid by check, see if the check cashed, if so you will find your Application # on the back of it, me too did not receive notice and I knew my number like that. Call the Customer service and give them your A# they will give you the number over the phone too.

Smile_all - Did you happend to receive the receipt?
mmed - did you receive the receipt by mail?

We are still waiting for the receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
No receipt too

Laywers filed EAD renewal for my husband on February, 12 and no receipt and approval too.

Online EAD filing experience

I applied for the fifth time online around the same time as OP.

I got the paper receipt notice and biometrics appt notice yesterday.

I can see no point in favour of not doing it the electronic way.

Hope you get your receipts soon.

Koenig

Same with me, Applied for renewal at TSC on march 12 th, no checks cashed yet for EAD.
For AP the checks got enchashed.
Just curious to know whats next we need to do followup without check encashed.

Same with me, Applied for renewal at TSC on march 12 th, no checks cashed yet for EAD.
For AP the checks got enchashed.
Just curious to know whats next we need to do followup without check encashed.

You can call only after 30 days from sending the documents, give the A# to them. sometimes there is a gap of 2-3 days, but if more thab that, most probably the application was lost.

Check not cashed yet

I got confirmation of mail dilivery from USPS for the EAD on 16 th March 07, but still even after two weeks the checks are not encashed, hence worried what might be reason for this delay

We Received the receipt last week from our company. Our Lawyer applied EAD for us and they got the receipt on March 22 itself. But they forgot to inform us as they were busy .

I got confirmation of mail dilivery from USPS for the EAD on 16 th March 07, but still even after two weeks the checks are not encashed, hence worried what might be reason for this delay

*Did you send it to the right office? because if you send it to the wrong one, it will take sometime for the USCIS to send it to the right place.
*The USPS may confirm delivery and the case still get lost, one person in trackitt.com said that, he send his/her application with his son in the same package, his application received and already approved and his son's application lost and he applied again for his son.
*You can not do anything except waiting for 30 days.

EAD no REceipt yet

Yes i had mailed EAD docuemnts to the right address

USCIS service center
P. O Box 851041
Mesquite, TX
75185-1041

It might be that i had both mine and my wife's doc's in same Packet. But for last three years i have been doing the same and did not have any issues.
So, as you said will wait untill 30 days and then call the customer service, But this will really leave me in tension as i was planning to india trip in June, I might have to postpone it now

Mine took four weeks to get the receipt notice. They did not deposit the check till three weeks.

I had sent my papers to VT.. but the checks were cashed in NE.

Is this normal?

Please Help.