EAD Renewal and ST.LOUIS not issuing iEAD

cricfan

Registered Users (C)
Folks,
My EAD renewal RD is April 15 2003 and ND is April 18 2003 at the VSC. Any idea when it will get renewed? ANYONE with similar dates, please post your EAD approval dates.
Past 90 days, St.Louis is the only INS office which doesn't issue iEAD :mad: :confused:
can I go to the nearest local INS office - Kansas City or Chicago - to get iEAD?

Thanks

you can go to other sub offices or district offices and get iEAD. If online status message says xx days you can be pretty sure that it will take those many days. But keep checking once in a while, sometimes the xx becomes xxx ...

EAD RENEWAL Time Frame

Jaxen, bcooler - Thanks for your replies...
bcooler , from your postings I assume you like in St.Louis too like me! Annoying isn't it when St.Louis is the only place that doesnt issue iEAD even after 90 days!
My online status says 60 - 90 days - I assume everyone's status says the same - correct me if I am wrong.
Also, my 765 receipt says 60 days - does that vary for others too? I notice that many have been getting theirs between 45 to 60 days - wonder what timeframe was mentioned in their receipts.

I'll keep the status updated here.

Thanks...

There are quite a few approvals on June 6 and Jun 9 from the BCIS website...wonder how frequently the website gets updated. Any approvals JUn 10 or 11?

APPROVED ...finally *whew*

Service Center - Vermont
RD - April 15
ND - April 18
Approved - Jun 16 (as per online)

Shall update when I recv the card if anyone interested.

Thanks.

bcooler, congrats on finally getting ur EAD! i got mine approved according to BCIS website...but haven't recvd card yet. still waiting for it ... I updated INS with my change of address a few months back, so hopefully they send to my new address.
Does anyone know if mail with EAD in it can get forwarded to new address or is it a non-forwardable mail?

Thanks

may be "Non forwardable"

I guess the BCIS mails are non-forwardable. But i am sure the address will be updated by BCIS. I heard they are doing a pretty good job these days.

Another thing that i guess u can do is [validate it please] put a mail hold on your name on the PREVIOUS address post office and check with them after a week or two.

GOT CARD!

finally got EAD card...

ND - Apr 18
AD - Jun 16
Recvd Card Jun 28

Thanks for all the info here!