EAD online app question: what is USA-Johns? What is the diffe. 1b1 vs. h1b?

gcme132004

Registered Users (C)
Sorry about the cross-posting... i posted the following message to EAD forum but didn't get much help..

EAD online app question: what is USA-Johns? What is the diffe. 1b1 vs. h1b?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, gurus,

I am doing an e-file I765. I found the country USA has three options: Midwa, Johns, Wake. I guess they are some geographic area codes but I have no idea about what they are exactly. Please let me know.

Also, the "Current Immigration Status" has both "1B1:H-1B1" and "H1B". I am not sure which one I should choose. Every body is talking about H1B as work visa, but in my I-129 approval notic, it is "Class: H1B1". Should I choose "1B1" instead of "H1B"?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks

Do you live on Midway Island, Wake Island, or Johnston Island? :) The first two are nice sub-tropical Central Pacific island territories of the United States. The latter is a chemical weapons diposal facility. :)

If you are in H-1 status then select an obviously H-1 looking status.

My bad about the usa-johns thing. I am currently holding H1B1 visa, like most of people here. However, there are two options for current status, which is not so obvious:

1B1: H-1B1 SPECIALITY OCCUPATION
H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION

WHich one do you think I should choose? "1B1" or "H1B"?

Thanks.