EAD on AC21

ConcurrentFiler

Registered Users (C)
I moved from my sponsoring company to new company on AC21 last year and since then I've been working for new company on EAD.

During working for new company I got interview from local detroit office and at the interview I gave new company's support letter under similar job designation. Now I'm waiting for VISA number. Im on EB3 with PD Mar 2002.

Now my job is under threat.

1. Can I move to another company on EAD without informing local CIS office?

2. Is it required by law to inform local CIS office with another letter of support?

3. What if I dont inform CIS office and then my current employer withdraws support? Will I or my attorney get notice and be given opportunity to file another letter of support from my future company? Or do they just reject case?

4. My wage is going to be 30% higer than what is mentioned on Labor and would like to move to new company WITHOUT informing CIS. In this case, will CIS issue RFE or just deny?

You input will be valuable.

Thanks,

ConcurrentFiler said:

Sure.

Is it required by law to inform local CIS office with another letter of support?

No.

What if I dont inform CIS office and then my current employer withdraws support? Will I or my attorney get notice and be given opportunity to file another letter of support from my future company? Or do they just reject case?

Not really sure. Since your current employer isn't a party to either your I-485 or I-140, USCIS might not do anything.

My wage is going to be 30% higer than what is mentioned on Labor and would like to move to new company WITHOUT informing CIS. In this case, will CIS issue RFE or just deny?

Why wouldn't they approve?

I am also on same Boat!?!? Guys Help Us..Ginnu!??

EAD on AC21
Hi ConcurrentFiler..I am also same like you..plz Let me know all the info you get from all ur resources..i will also try to do the same!

I spoke with one guy who was in same position he moved like us only he never informed CIS after 2 yrs he got approval,and he told if CIS asked you to show ur emplomet support then we need to send a letter..otheriwse our process will go smoother...no action from outside just apply for EAD/AP exnetsions only...Hope this helps you!??

I moved from my sponsoring company to new company on AC21 Jan 2005 and since then I've been working for new company on EAD.

Yes...my job also under threat.

2. Is it required by law to inform local CIS office with another letter of support?

3. What if I dont inform CIS office and then my current employer withdraws support? Will I or my attorney get notice and be given opportunity to file another letter of support from my future company? Or do they just reject case?

4. My wage alrerady higer than what is mentioned on Labor with the present company Itself..it may go higher now.. would like to move to new company WITHOUT informing CIS. In this case, will CIS issue RFE or just deny?

Thanks,