EAD not received

patram

Registered Users (C)
Hello,
My case is approved as per online on 7 MAy, till date I have not received the approval notice or the card, Is anyone in the same situation --any suggesstions.

Thanks

It's been more than 30 days, you should call the National Customer Service Center. They will probably issue you another EAD. Did you change your address during the processing of the EAD?

Patram,
Same boat!
Approved on May 27, still don't have the card.
I didn't change my address but the card was sent back to them on July 6.
Now, I am waiting for them to correct the typo and send back the card.
I'll let you know what will happen next.
Luna

talked to Custer service. no info. had to wait 30 days to get some answer from them, after that call again.
Remained in the same Address from the time of filing 485.

Got some development on mine... And I am very frustrated.
I receive the letter saying that I called on June 29 to make an inquiry. Here is what is says:
Your card was produced on 5/27/2004 and has not been returned to Texas Service Center (which it has because the status on the internet said so as of 7/6/2004). If you did not receive your card, you will need to refiled (and this is not one of my typo, they really wrote refiled!!!) Form I-765 with fee ($175) to obtain a replacement card.
This is unreal!!! We all know that they won't emit a new card before it is within 120 days of expiration of the current one!
I am so frustrated with these people!!! :mad:
I will let you know if there are any further development.

Luna ,
I was reading your posts from last few days as I too have the same problem. My EAD was approved on june 25th and I never got any card and today I got an e-mail saying
"On July 16, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I never moved after applying for EAD, and the funniest part is I talked to my Postoffice and they said they never returned any letter and one more thing is earlier I got the EAD filing receipt on this address.

Earlier I called the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 and got a reply to wait for 30 days. Today again I called back and got an answer to wait for another 30 days to get the card re-delivered.

I am going to reapply EAD , because I know the final answer.

JP
I485
RD: JUNE16 2003
ND: JUNE26 2003
NO FP YET

JP,
If I were you, I would not reapply just yet.
I am not quite clear on something. Did you tell them to do an inquiry?
If not, I think you should do it.
If that doesn't work, I was given a fax number and I sent them a fax telling them to correct the mistake. I don't know if this is going to work since I faxed them only Wednesday and I still yet have to see.
Anyway, in any cases, usually, they don't let you reapply before you are within 90 days of expiration of your card so I don't think it will work. I would rather try everything else in order to get the card before paying another $175.
E-mail me and we can talk more about it.
Luna

Luna,
I think its just a wastage of time , to contact again and again. I Think if you get a letter confirming that you have to refile then its easy to get a new EAD . just to refile and add the photocopy of the letter , to show , why you are refiling befor expiration.
What do you think?
anyway I do not have any fax number for VSC.
and when I called today, they said, they sent an inquiry to resend the card. and I have to wait another 30 days.but I am sure it is useless.

Can I work ?

I'm also in the same situation. My EAD is approved on 29th June but not received yet . I have one question for you all, Please help me.

My current EAD is already expired . Is it possible for me to continue the same work ?
Please let me know , I would really appreciate your help.

Thank you .

Hi- Any update?

and, how many days does it generally take to get ead after they have sent??

my ead was mailed july 13 9as per ins email) and I havet received it. I have to start with new employer july 24 so I am tense as I need to get the card before that-
can i go to ,local ins with offer letter to beg them to issue interim ead?

thanks!

FYI:

I received my card in about 2.5 weeks after I received an email saying they have mailed. My wife received in 2 days after the email.

JP1977 said:
Luna ,
I was reading your posts from last few days as I too have the same problem. My EAD was approved on june 25th and I never got any card and today I got an e-mail saying
"On July 16, 2004, the card or document we had mailed to the applicant was returned by the post office because they could not deliver it. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

I never moved after applying for EAD, and the funniest part is I talked to my Postoffice and they said they never returned any letter and one more thing is earlier I got the EAD filing receipt on this address.

Earlier I called the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 and got a reply to wait for 30 days. Today again I called back and got an answer to wait for another 30 days to get the card re-delivered.

I am going to reapply EAD , because I know the final answer.

JP
I485
RD: JUNE16 2003
ND: JUNE26 2003
NO FP YET

Same things happened to me. I called for 2 months and nothing. I sent letters everywhere asking them to re-send my EAD and nothing happened. I applied for a new EAD. When you apply, check the box indicating that it's a replacement EAD for a lost/stolen card.

Hello Hambir

I am in same boat very frustrated, i got job offer but can't start.
My I765 application Approved on 16 August 2004 still havn't received my EAD card.
Can you please advise me did you reapply or just wait.
thanks

Balvir

Lost EAD

hello
I am on same boat waiting for 5 months, case was approved in August 15.
Now online status shows that they mailed the EAD card on Oct 11 but i still havn't received, Do you think is it worth waiting, or Re-apply again.
Any suggestion will be appreciated. thanks
Balvir

sidhu70 said:
hello
I am on same boat waiting for 5 months, case was approved in August 15.
Now online status shows that they mailed the EAD card on Oct 11 but i still havn't received,
---Jatta tun address change tey nahin kita si EAD apply karn toon baad
Do you think is it worth waiting,
--- update NCSC
or Re-apply again.
---- better apply again
Any suggestion will be appreciated. thanks
Balvir

GGGGGGeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz

The same thing is happy to me and my wife again!!!

AP/EADs were approved on 4/28/05 but 20+ days passed, we just receiced APs.

I guess I'd better apply for a renewal of EADs.