EAD in NSC

reliable

Registered Users (C)
My wife's EAD's ND is 10th Feb '04 and she haven't got her EAD yet.
This is her first EAD.

My I485 is pening since May'03 and we filed her 485 in Jan'04 as she came to US in Jan'04.

Is that EAD delay becaus of this reason??
Any idea??

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
she should be getting EAD on any given day as NSC is fast on EADs; i got mine (2nd ead) done in 41 days. look at my signature for dates.

It could be any reason for the delay but primary concern could be the approval of ur 140. is it approved?? mine was delayed until my 140 was approved.

Also did u apply for EAD for urself or not?? though it doesn't matter.

Did not see any new approval for EAD renewals in NSC. Did anyone get it yet.... Please post

Re: Interim EAD

According to my attorney 90 days starts from ND , because I am also waiting for 90 days period because I have applied my 2nd EAD on Feb 25 2004 ……

Thanks
Shashi
I 485 ND 09/ 26/02
I 485 AD ??/??/??

Originally posted by gramaben
Is 90 days EAD interim period starts from ND or RD ??

Please reply.
Rama.

nothing yet

Our ND was feb 23 (NSC) and I haven't gotten my EAD yet. My husband though, was approved 2 weeks ago! We sent it together! I don't know what's going on. Please, keep us informed.

Once we get that interim EAD. i heard they gives for 8 months and if we wait without interim they gives for 1 yr.

My question is,

If I get interim one, IS NSC sends for 1 yr after approval ?? or after 8 months i have to renew again..

Please reply..

Rama.