EAD efiled expiring on 28th Nov no LUD or Biometrics

hoochie

Registered Users (C)
My EAD is expiring on 28th Nov, I efiled back in August. I havent received any biometrics appointment and No LUD.

Is it normal for them to do it last minute ? I am really nervous.

Please help with any answers / suggestions.

Thanks, Hoochie

Call the Service Center

You have the following choices:
1. Call the Service Center and request a SR on the case.

2. Take an Infopass appointment and request them to expedite the case as it is longer than the USCIS processing times (90 days)

3. Contact USCIS Ombudsman

4. Contact your local senator.

Thanks, My 90 days is two days before expiry and its the thanksgiving holiday.

Will keep my fingers crossed and pray - dont want to loose my job in this economy.

Thanks,

No reply from USCIS.

1. I called and put in an emergency request.
2. Contacted Ombudsman
3. Called my local congressman to follow up
4. Called my local senator to follow up.

But looks like my job is now gone. Thanks USCIS.

Try these- TSC numbers

Premium Processing Fax: (214) 962-5525
Business Fax: (214) 962-5520
Adjustment Services Fax: (214) 962-5103
Family Services: (214) 962-5443
Naturalization Services : (214) 489-4049 (same)

thanks,

I went for infopass @ local office the officer was very helpful she scheduled biometrics appointment for next week.

Have to live without EAD for a couple of weeks looks like.

Any idea how long approval takes after biometrics.

Thanks

I still do not know why people efile. I paper filed. No biometrics to wait for. We send in our papers with the top stub of the previous EAD's to speed up processing. Approval at TSC within 1-1/2 month.
For myself the birthdate was wrong and I had to resent it. Took them about 4 weeks to sent me another card. But my husband and my daughter both got theirs within 1-1/2 months. No wasting time waiting for biometrics.

I went for infopass @ local office the officer was very helpful she scheduled biometrics appointment for next week.

Have to live without EAD for a couple of weeks looks like.

Any idea how long approval takes after biometrics.

Thanks

good question. Last year my paper filing got lost and checks were not encased for 2 months and then efiling bailed me out.

Hoping this EAD comes thro' immediately after bio metrics.

Thanks

I still do not know why people efile. I paper filed. No biometrics to wait for. We send in our papers with the top stub of the previous EAD's to speed up processing. Approval at TSC within 1-1/2 month.
For myself the birthdate was wrong and I had to resent it. Took them about 4 weeks to sent me another card. But my husband and my daughter both got theirs within 1-1/2 months. No wasting time waiting for biometrics.

E file or paper based are the same, most cases, like you, approved within 1.5 months with either without hassle. Few percent of cases, which still is large number of cases, will face problems whatever the option they select and those are usually the people who write in the forums from their frustration.

Wow ! USCIS rocks (at least for today ;-) I got my biometrics for EAD this morning and evening I got the approval email. Thankfully didnt lose my job, specially with economy being this tough.

Thanks