EAD Approved @NSC

max2k1

Registered Users (C)
For those that are tracking EAD approvals @NSC ....

EAD filed @NSC = Jan 19, 2007
Approval email today = Mar 01, 2007

So about 40 calendar days to approve (maybe a week more to get the actual card in hand)

So about 40 calendar days to approve (maybe a week more to get the actual card in hand)

Hey, max2k1, congrats. Did you do any fingerprint for this EAD approval?

so how much does it take to get the card in the mail??

Well, that was the fast approval. Congratulations.

No fingerprints for this since it was a "paper" filing.

Hi Max,

congratulations..

was 1/19/2007 the Receipt Date or Notice Date?
Was it a concurrent filing or ur the I140 approved? If not, is it Premium Processing?
What's ur EB category?

My date is close to urs (RD 1/24, ND 1/30), concurrent, paper-filed at NSC EB-2..hence my added curiosity. I havet receive any email updates since the application.

Keep us posted on when u receive the actual notce in the mail.

Hi all .....

Haven't yet got the cards in the mail - I am expecting it before this Friday.

icici -->
1/19 was the RD. This is a renewal EAD (3rd or 4th !) - 140 was approved many decades ago :D (sure feels like many decades !!!) ....... I never got any email updates till the very end when it got approved (no LUDs either before that)

My previous EADs have taken about 60 days on an average @NSC -this one was faster than normal.

My third EAD RD is 1/22. Paper filed at NSC. Sofar no sign or LUD. I hope it will be this week for the approval.

Any Reason for paper filing

Hey perm_lc/Max2K1,
Is there any particular reason that you guys did paper filing for renewal and not opted for online renewal?

Thanks

Hey perm_lc/Max2K1,
Is there any particular reason that you guys did paper filing for renewal and not opted for online renewal?

Thanks

Paper filling will save you a trip to the local office to do FB especially if you are far away from it.

Paper filling will save you a trip to the local office to do FB especially if you are far away from it.

This is the exact reason, I prefer paper file. I have to take a break from work to go to ASC. Furthermore, there is no time benefit in e-file. Still, you need to send supporting document by mail, even if we e-file. It is a double work. Only adv in e-file is no need to spend money for photographs and pay fee by credit card.

Hi Max,

congratulations..

was 1/19/2007 the Receipt Date or Notice Date?
Was it a concurrent filing or ur the I140 approved? If not, is it Premium Processing?
What's ur EB category?

My date is close to urs (RD 1/24, ND 1/30), concurrent, paper-filed at NSC EB-2..hence my added curiosity. I havet receive any email updates since the application.

Keep us posted on when u receive the actual notce in the mail.

Hi icici,

Have your EAD application was approved? For me, no informantion yet as my EAD RD is 1/22 at NSC.

perm_lc,

No updates on my EAD yet :-(

I am a first-time EAD filer, not a renewal..so, I am guessing that u will receive ur approval quicker (since urs is renewal) than mine.

Hi icici,

Have your EAD application was approved? For me, no informantion yet as my EAD RD is 1/22 at NSC.

Hi all .....

Haven't yet got the cards in the mail - I am expecting it before this Friday.

icici -->
1/19 was the RD. This is a renewal EAD (3rd or 4th !) - 140 was approved many decades ago :D (sure feels like many decades !!!) ....... I never got any email updates till the very end when it got approved (no LUDs either before that)

My previous EADs have taken about 60 days on an average @NSC -this one was faster than normal.
OK - update to close the loop -- card was received yesterday (7th)

Thanks .....

Also the reason I paper-filed is the same as what mmed mentioned -- to save me a trip to the ASC.

Thanks perm_lc and Max2K1.

Has any one applied for Advance parole? Or any one tracking for it? How long is it taking these days

Thanks ginnu, max2k1 and others

I have applied for renewal for the first time on my own, but with help of gurus on this forum.

I have received the EAD card yesterday but my online message still says pending. No LUD's. I'm not sure why online msg is not updated?

My AP is still pending.

EAD and AP Renewal on ND: 01/17, NSC
Paper based

Last edited by a moderator:
hopeofgc,

thanx for the update..ur EAD case give me hope that I might get mine too sooner (rather than later)..

bb,
I applied for AP along with EAD (RD 1/24/2007)..no update yet.

What is the address for paper filing @ NSC. CAn you please send me that.
I am still debating to use e-file this time since i am at the edge of 90 day limit. In how many days you got the Receipt notice after mailing. Thanks.