EAD Approvals (Specify New or Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online message says
"This case has been approved. On August 11, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours."

Is the approval notice different from EAD card?

wac-03-163-5####

Filed for EAD, 485 and AP on 12/23/2002

AP received 01/30/2003
Finger printing completed on 02/11/2003
EAD approved on 05/14/2003 - received in hand on 5/27/2003

Checked I-485 status online on 8/22/2003 and it says that the finger printing review has been complete as of 07/17/2003. Now I sit and wait.

WAC 03-168 appvd 08/25

Online message changed to

On August 25, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Any idea how long to receive the actual card?

waitn2long

The message will change again to: This case has been approved. On MMDD 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed ..."

Card usually arrives within 3 business days from change of message.

Has any one had the same experience

I got a RFE on my EAD renewal, the RFE was received by BCIS on July 10th, It has not been approved in has been more than 6 weeks?!!

hassoon,

What WAC# and what was the RFE for?

I probably will not have any answers for you based on this information, but every little bit adds to the store of knowledge that helps everyone in the forum; hence my query.

No EAD even after 7 months

I applied for my 2nd EAD on 01/30/03 WAC # 03-092-xxxxx. Got a RFE for I-140 copy in 06/03. Online mesage change to RFE receieve on 07/11/03. No EAD at.

Any idea how long it will take. or any suggestion what to do.

Any help is appriceiated!!!

EAD Renewal wac 03-166xxxx approved 8/25/03 per online message
Receipt and Notice Date 5/8/03

IEAD applied LA office on 8/6/03 good until 4/5/04

more than 90 days again !?

EAD had been approved within 90 days once in July,
but it seems to take more than 90 days again recently.

EAD renewal approved (online)

both, me and my wife

WAC03165
RD/ND May 8th
AD Aug 21st (as per online status)

Didn't receive the cards yet.

yes more than 90 for sure...

WAC-03-170-5xxxx

I applied my renewal on May14th and it is still pending approval. It is over 10 days.
Luckily I have my H1 and did not bother to do the IEAD thing. However, my lawyer called
me (strange) and told me that it will probably take another 2 months to get my EAD renewal approved,
and he could prepare for my IEAD for a fancy fee of $200 (talk about milking an almost dead bull!)
Told them that the fee was steep, and they asked me to check with my managers to see if they can
write up a PO!! -- Yeah.. that would be fun.. and when they are at it they could also write another PO
for my house..
Wonder what the heck is going on with the entire GC process. Now my lawyers are comming out with creative
ideas to generate revenue and I guess making up their own dates for approval's... this could work for them
as BCIS will meet their expectations and go beyond..

Shazam

WAC-03-167 EAD renewals card ordered

EAD renewals for me and my wife --
WAC-03-167-5xxxxx for both of us.

Status changed to
>>
On August 26, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.<<

Status
Not open for further replies.