EAD Approvals (Specify New or Renewal)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: question on EAD application

Originally posted by phoenixsaint
Hi all,

Thanks guys, this forum has some great info!
My question:
1) is this the only option I have (to get EAD after H1B
expiration)?
2) On the EAD application form must I check "renewal" even
though I never used it to work?
3) Do I need to attach/document all previous EAD?

Thanks a lot guys.

Just hope I get the GC before I need to use EAD.

RD: Jan 2, 2002
ND: Jan 4, 2002
WAC-02-064-5xxxx
:confused:

hey, how come you have WAC-02-064 when your RD is in Jan. Thats very inconsistent...

Originally posted by justchecking
Anyways approved.

Could you please share when it was approved? How did you come to know about it? I mean is the on-line status changed?

Mine is wac-03-136 and on-line status says about RD only (Mar 27)... since JIT date is 4.4.2003, I am just wondering whether to wait for approval or go for iEAD?!

Looks like the cards are sent.

The message changed to
"This case has been approved. On July 15, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days ....blah blah blah"

AD 07/08/2003 WAC-03-146-5xxxx

Waiting for the card !!!!!

Originally posted by SSP_CSC
Could you please share when it was approved? How did you come to know about it? I mean is the on-line status changed?

Mine is wac-03-136 and on-line status says about RD only (Mar 27)... since JIT date is 4.4.2003, I am just wondering whether to wait for approval or go for iEAD?!

Approved on 14th as indicated on online status.

-jc.

Re: Re: question on EAD application

Originally posted by neeru
hey, how come you have WAC-02-064 when your RD is in Jan. Thats very inconsistent...

I'm not sure neeru, that's what I got from the BCIS. But isn't the
numbering done from their fiscal year or whatever, so it starts
on October? I'm not sure.:)

EAD (WAC-03-061-5*****) approved after RFE

Originally posted by vaks009
My wife's EAD got approved.
On July 16, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

RFE Generated: Around May 14' 03
RFE Contents: Mine 485 receipt, 140 approval, marriage cert
RFE Response Received: June 17' 03

EAD Approved

My EAD Renewal is approved. The online mesg says "On July 20, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

wac031325xxxx
RFE(140 approval) on June mid june.
iEAD @San Bernardino on July 14th.

Good luck

wac03149 2nd EAD approved on 18th july....my luck was that i wasted 10 hrs for iead same day and those guys did't know its done.

EAD approved

My EAD WAC03149 was approved on July 18th, however my wife's EAD with the same ND hasnt been approved yet.

EAD approved

My EAD WAC03149 was approved on July 18th, however my wife's EAD with the same ND hasnt been approved yet.

EAD renewal approved as per AVM

AVM changed today for both, me and my wife.

" On July 21, 2003, after approving your application, we ordered a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready."

WACs - 03-152-5xxxx
ND: Apr 18th, 2003

_this

wac03-150***** approved

wac 03 150 approved today 07/21 - per online message - for both hubby ( main 485 applicant ) and me .. renewals for both - husbands H1b renewed about a month ago ( approved that is - along with 4 year old H4) - my H1b visa renewal application sent in beginning of July.

where o where is the only thing I care about in terms of the INS -- that piece of shitty white paper they call a green card??

BTW - we applied for ead on our own - lawyers wanted to charge us another $ 500 over and above any INS fees - just goes to show - can just as well do it yourself - wish I'd known that 3 years and ten thousand dollars ago !!!!!!

Another renewal EAD ( WAC 03 150 xxxxx ) aproved 7/17/03.

Renewal EAD ( WAC 03 150 xxxxx ) aproved 7/17/03.
Conincidentaly the same day I got my iEAD ?!?

Btw, the SF office is terrible - I wasted the entire day waiting to get my iEAD. I was there by 7:30 and got out at 3 PM ;(

matina

Status
Not open for further replies.