EAD application at MSC

J4life95

Registered Users (C)
I checked the online processing time for National Benefits Center today and it say that they are up to receipt date Nov 30, 03 for all EAD. My receipt date is Nov 4, 03. Do you think that it's because they haven't updated the case status yet for my case and the other cases with my receipt date?

I got EAD card today that I applied on end of Jan to MSC by MAIL.
But date is unusual.
Good from approval date to one year.
Current card will expire on end of May.
Lost 2 months.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On March XX, 2004 the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Application Type: I765, APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status:

Your I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION was received on March XX, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 90 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

here is my timeline

NOA march 15 th for I-130 I-485 and I-765
done fingerprints and biometrics on march 20.
My question is why doesn't my I-765 updated i have given my fingerprints and biometrics at the same day for form I-485 and I-765
How long will it take me to get my EAD Card?

Finally my ead is approved after 5 months

RD: Nov 4, 2003
FP: Dec 17th 2003
Approved : Mar 29 2004

Mailed out April 2nd,2004
Received Cards April 5,2004
5 months later, not 30-90 days stated on the receipt notice. Online processing date says up to receipt date of Nov 30, 2003 which is a big lie.

Last edited by a moderator: