EAD/AP (paper based) cover letter and checklist...

compass said:
this is a paper filing, not e-filing forum.

hi compass,

Thanks for your reply. I know its paper filing, not e-filing forum. But still i posted here because i'm in unique situation and need any sugesstion to solve my doubet. Only that's why i posted nothing else. Sorry.

sd70

I485 pending at Local District office - Where should I apply for EAD renewal?

Hi,

My 1-485 was transferred from VSC and is currently pending at my local district office. In light of this, I am wondering where I should mail my EAD renewal application?

Should I still send it to VSC or should I personally go to the local district office and hand it in?

Anybody in a similar situaiton?? Any suggestions welcome..

Thanks in advance.

EAD/AP Renewal at Vermont Center

Hi, I am planing to apply my EAD/AP renewal and My I485 is pending in Vermont SC , Can some one let me know where should i send my application I mean the address ? is it to chicago or Vermont . Your help is appriciated .

I have the address as follows and correct me if i am wrong .

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

Last edited by a moderator:
131 and 765 Paper filing

My 140 and 485 is applied in Nebraska Service Center.
I want to renew 131 and 765, what is correct mailing address.

VJ

EAD/AP renewal question?

I have the same questions: Please anybody answer this question ASAP.

Hi, I am planing to apply my EAD/AP renewal and My I485 is pending in Vermont SC , Can some one let me know where should i send my application I mean the address ? is it to chicago or Vermont . Your help is appriciated .

I have the address as follows and correct me if i am wrong .

U.S. Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Vermont Service Center
75 Lower Welden Street
St. Albans, VT 05479-0001

I will be applying for EAD, AP for myself, wife and daughter.
Should I send the forms in separate envelop.
I am thinking of combining all the individual envelops into a big envelop.

Change of name

Hello All,

I've changed my last name due to marriage this year. What name should I use when apply to renew my EAD/AP? My I-140 is under my maiden name but my I-94 is under my married name.
Thanks!

Can we send EAD and AP applications for renewal together in one envelop

Can we send the EAD & AP applications together for renewal in one envelope ? Or should EAD & AP renewals be done seperately ?

Please advice: Paper based v/s Online, Filing Address

Hi everybody,

I need your advice. I am all ready to file for paper based EAD application but just before i post it i wanted to make sure:
1. Is paper based filing better than online?
2. The filing address i am using is NOT Chicago lockbox but as per the instructions on the application which is California Service Center.
--
Please let me know of your experience / knowledge in this regard.

Regards,
Endless_Wait

EAD Renewal - Urgent Help !!!

Dear All,

My 1-485 was transferred from VSC and is currently pending at my local district office. In light of this, I am wondering where I should mail my EAD renewal application?

Should I still send it to VSC or should I personally go to the local district office and hand it in?

Anybody in a similar situaiton?? Any suggestions welcome..

Thanks in advance.

Endless_Wait said:
Hi everybody,

I need your advice. I am all ready to file for paper based EAD application but just before i post it i wanted to make sure:
1. Is paper based filing better than online?
2. The filing address i am using is NOT Chicago lockbox but as per the instructions on the application which is California Service Center.
--
Please let me know of your experience / knowledge in this regard.

Regards,
Endless_Wait
in my opinion paper based application is better as u can mail all docs along with ur check; if ur check clears it means ur application is accepted for processing and also u can get receipt # on back of ur cleared check.

renewal should be sent to application center where ur 485 is pending.

Where to mail the EAD renewal?

Some said we should mail it to Chicargo lockbox, some said to service center, could somebody clear that up? Especially if you have successfully renewed EAD recently. thanks,

Thank you fast_gc_seeker, for replying to my post

I filed my EAD using paper based application. And within 6 days my checks are also cleared. I just viewed the online copy of my cleared checks and i found the receipt numbers on its back. Super!
--
Paper based seems better option than online.
--
BTW, i posted on the local application center, as the application instructions said. ( The same place where my I485) is filed.
--

fast_gc_seeker said:
in my opinion paper based application is better as u can mail all docs along with ur check; if ur check clears it means ur application is accepted for processing and also u can get receipt # on back of ur cleared check.

renewal should be sent to application center where ur 485 is pending.

I sent my EAD/AP application together in one envelope last Saturday and all my checks got cleared today.
Thanks to the guy who put his precious time in compiling the check list .It really helped ...

I am new here. I am going to file I-131 for me and my wife myself. I am EB3, I-140 was approved, I485 is pending over 180 days. Guys, thanks for all your information. Will post it here about my application progress.

I am going to file EAD renewal application myself. My information:

EB3
I140 approved
I485 pending over 180 days
EAD will expire 4/26/06

When should I submit my application?
Where should I submit my application, P.O. Box # for I485, or P.O. Box # for I765?

Thanks.

I140helppls said:
I plan to submit my renewal for my EAD using paper based method. My 485 is pending at CSC. Can someone pls tell which address should my application go to.
Also can i send my wife's application along with mine in the same envelope.

I have the same questions.