tscapplicant

Registered Users (C)
I485 RD - Sep 2001
FP - Feb 2003

My second EAD expires in Nov. 2003
My second AP expires in Aug. 2003

Since my AP expires in August, I am thinking about renewing both
EAD and AP.

Since EAD is getting approved in record time, I was wondering what the start date of the renewed EAD would be if I renew it much before the current one expires. Does the new EAD period start from the day the current one expires or does it start from the approval date? If it is the former case, I guess there is no harm in applying earlier other than ofcourse coughing up $120 or whatever.

Please advise ,all you experts out there!!

Hi

I have received my 3rd EAD renewal which starts with the expiry date of the previous one. However, many people in this baord received renewal EAD with approval start date rather than previous expiry date.

Thanks.

In my case, I lost 3 months of time on my old EAD because my new EAD got approved immedietly and & TSC put start date is my approval date on new EAD.
Thanks
Kaa

Hi May01 and other Gurus...

I applied for AP in TSC on first week of April'03. No news yet.

Any one there, applied in that time frame.

The official Processing time of TSC is saying , they are processing December'02 for AP.

Anyone got approval after that December'02 .

Thanks in Advance.

I applied for my AP in August-02 and got 2 sets of AP. I used one last april when I travel to Canda. I still have one more AP expires in Sep-03. I guess AP used whenever entering US while 485 is pending.

My question is do I have to apply for AP even if I'm NOT planning to travel?

Does evryone get 2 copies of AP when we apply for AP?

It is always better to apply for AP even if there are no planned travel, just because to cover an emergency.

kaa did you send a legible copy of the current EAD or the EAD notice (which held the EAD card for you) along with EAD renewal application? Please cross check and verify if the A# etc. are the same.

AP still pening

I applied for my 2 nd AP in March 3 RD.
nd - mar 3 rd.
Nothing happened for me too.Also I am eagerly waiting for it so that I can got to India ,have my newborn's baptism and come back.Anyone one have any idea? other than to wait
Any help is appreciated...........is it true that after 90 days they will issue an AP?

In the same boat...

Applied for AP at TSC.

RD 04/23
ND 04/24

No change yet on AVM/online says 150-180 days.

-Raksha.