EAC-01-071-XXXXX case approved as per AVM .

jai jagdeesh hare

Registered Users (C)
Checked AVM just now . Approved as of November 7th.
I-140 approved for CP. According to NVC the file was sent to Delhi but they
requested the file back on May 2001. According to lawyer the file was complete as of Octobar 12th.

I want to take this oppurtunity to thank everyone including Rajiv Khanna for providing a wonderful site for all immigrant guys to come together and share there problems, solutions and suggestions regarding immigration issues. Good luck to those who are waiting for Approval.

PD:12/1999
RD:12/22/2000
ND:01/03/2001
FP:05/12/2001
I-140 was for CP.
AD:11/07/2001

Want to thank 485Approval and sammybee for sharing information along with myladoor for doing tremendous job for all of us.

No Title

Congrats JJH! Have fun now.

A quick question, since your 485 was with VSC, how does NVC come into the picture?

Does it mean that for all of us, our 140 (irrespective of CP or AOS) actually sits in a storage at NVC till an officer picks up the 485 case for review?

Thanks

Congrats...

Hi,

You are really helping others and giving hope..

Can you check your NVC AVM and post the message?

chapdin!!

Thanks. I am not sure if I-140 approved for AOS is sent to NVC but for CP it is definetly sent to NVC. So in my case I thought of finding out from NVC if my file is with them or they sent it to India.

Thanks for your prompt & quick response...

Hi Jai Jagdeesh hare,

Mine too I-140 approved for CP. BUT NVC AVM says it got the notification that I am doing AOS so they are holding it in NVC till INS asks for it. I guess we dont need to do anything here INS will resolve their issues.

RD & ND : Feb 2001.

Thanks again... Enjoy your freedom....

Congratulations!!!, I have the same dates

I am trying to get to AVM. I also have the same dates and EAC.

Mine too was sent to NVC.

Hoping to hear that great message...

Congrats! Did your lawyer check with VSC

before telling you that file was complete as of Oct 12? I am in the same boat. The package was sent from the consulate back to VSC on August 15 and when I had checked at the beginning of October VSC had not acknowledged receipt yet. Maybe I should ask my lawyer to check with VSC.

Trick to get hold of NVC and get a receipt from them.

My I-140 was approved for CP. I applied for I485 at Vermont. As most of you, have to double check with NVC. I did the same, but in a differnet way. If it is useful to you guys then use the same trick.
Call NVC, number, and enter the wrong EAC or NVC case number. You will get connected to NVC, check with them the status of your application. Whether it was send to INS. IN my case she said it was sent to INS. I told her that I need a proof that it was mailed to INS. The lady, send me a letter stating, the date on which they mailed my I-140 back to INS. I have the letter with me. In case, if the IIO says, they do not have my application, I can mail them a copy of the letter I got from NVC.

Hi samUsam

Hi samUsam,

What did your NVC AVM says now. Is it getting updated as soon as they sent the file to INS or they are not updated at all.

Thanks,

No Title

They did not update the NVC message. The messge still says, they are waiting for INS request of the file.

Thanks to everyone for your wishes.

I am waiting for the approval notice. I will be visiting this site as usual for some time to share my views. My Prayers for everyone who are waiting for approval.