• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

E3 vs Green card

ubw117

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have another complicated question :(

I am going for a E3 interview next week, my wife is a green card winner, its unlikely that I will be getting the E3 visa, because the E3 is a none dual intent visa,

in the unlikely situation that I do get the E3, would that affect my wife's green card application? as the E3 is a temporay visa and the green card is permenant as in you have to prove to the counsler that you are going temporary on your E3 visa?

does anyone know of a way I can get legal advise on that from Sydney?

Cheers,

if you get E3, and you didn't lie to the consul, then it will not affect her or your processing of DV GC.

thanks LucyMO

I will not lie to the interviewer, if he/she asks I will tell them the truth, I dont think I have a good chance at getting the E3 to be honest

E3 after H1 221(b)

thanks LucyMO

I will not lie to the interviewer, if he/she asks I will tell them the truth, I dont think I have a good chance at getting the E3 to be honest
Hi,

what was the outcome of your E3?

My H1 is under 221(g) query for 4 months and now I am planning for E3.

Could you please share your experience.

thanks,
Brissy guy

Sorry, I decided not to go for the E3 as my employer in the states was willing to wait for me to get my Green card in May

I am not 100% sure but I dont think that the H1 has the effect on the E3 like the green card does