• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

E2 after refusing a DV Lottery ?

Mine was DV2016 (but i believe your point still stands)

Yeah, i am admitting that i could have done more about finding out the details of my DV and what i can do about it. To be honest, I was just going with the flow back then ("oh i got selected for the lottery, lets see where this will take me"), the thought of immigrating to the USA never came across my mind even after being selected for the DV (for various reasons) but after finally getting the GC (well just the stamp on my passport), it does feel like a good option for the family. So i'll have to work with whatever the situation that i am in right now. That's the way to move on :)

Oops! Typo in my previous post - thanks for correcting the DV year

The only reason I commented on your previous post was to further validate the fact that people sometimes get misinformed even by even by those we assume know it all - that is the authorities in charge of the program. I don't want people reading and concluding they'll risk loosing out if they try to add derivatives they have after the initial eDV submission and as such are better off processing as it.

All the best resolving your missing GCs and sponsorship process.