e-Filed EAD entry error

lsamp

Registered Users (C)
Please help - e-Filed EAD error

Guys,
I was filling up e-EAD for my friend (data entry) and made a mistake - I picked up H1 instead of H1 B as manner of last entry. Now my friend is pissed off with me.
Please let me know what the implications could be. I am planning to call the national 800 number tomorrow...

I do not mind shelling out the 120 bucks for him and filing again, but, I am not sure if we can do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just send in your corrections by cert mail with a red mark on the
envelope as per CSC guidelines. We interchanged first, last and middle names and got them corrected.

garu1gsr, thanks for the reply. Will make sure that is done. could you please send me a pointer to the CSC guidelines - that will be really helpful.

are the corrections to be sent separately or could it be sent as a part of supporting documents that has to be mailed anyway?

Thanks once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
lsamp

sorry..I tried searchign for the info but was not successful.
From all I can remember write correction and mark it with
red dot.....what did they suggest you at the 800 number.

Re: Please help - e-Filed EAD error

Originally posted by lsamp
I picked up H1 instead of H1 B as manner of last entry. Now my friend is pissed off with me.

Your friend is foolish for being pissed off. You are foolish for worrying. What does his I-94 stamp say? ;)

dont worry

hello

dont worry about that. actually you dont need to specify that information (last entry date, way of entry).

if it is renewal no problem. Just you have to say I-485 pending.

i e-filed EAD application today (01/26/04) and i didn't fill up that column (this is my 3rd EAD and i copied the same information for the 2nd EAD which i applied through lawyer).

dont worry

regards
elumalai