• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 News

Hi,
I have created a thread for DV2021 related news. Please feel free to share information like the registration dates.. This is the latest from the VISA Bulletin news for Aug. 2021

"Dates for the DV-2021 program registration period will be widely publicized in the coming months. Those interested in entering the DV-2021 program should check the Department of State’s Visa web page in the coming months. "

Hi All,

There is no news on the DV2021 news on the VISA Bulletin for September. We will have to wait for the October VISA Bulletin !

I think still not the announcement to be made, let's be patience ntill the end of this month everything might be revealed.

I just saw the new requirement for the DV 2021.It seems one now needs passport details to be able to successfully register. I think its good,because it will help confirm ones identity to prevent unnecessary denial.Especially when it comes to the case of Ghana.

I have a few friends applying for DV2021. All Australian citizens, all living in the USA on nonimmigrant E3 visas. As E3 is technically a temporary NIV, and there are rules regarding calling yourself a resident when you aren't, should they mark 'country where you currently live' as USA or Australia?

I have a few friends applying for DV2021. All Australian citizens, all living in the USA on nonimmigrant E3 visas. As E3 is technically a temporary NIV, and there are rules regarding calling yourself a resident when you aren't, should they mark 'country where you currently live' as USA or Australia?

They live and work in the US on a NIV, so the US is where they currently live, not Australia.

Can I use such background for the picture ? Or it doesn't look offwhite

Attachments

• 2019-10-04 22.40.14.jpg
    2019-10-04 22.40.14.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 26