• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2021 Asia selectees

No
Actually I will have study in Taiwan 2 months later so I choose having interview in Taiwan.
Another reason is personal safety. I probably give up if KCC asks me to have interview in HK
The worst case I guess in HK.... US officers may leave, then how can you have interview?
Hope Sm1smom & SusieQQQ can answer your question about interview location because they are well experienced
I already answered about “choosing” locations.
If the US closes the HK embassy they will assign a neighboring embassy for HK. It is extremely rare that the US closes embassies. Places like Iran; and they closed Venezuela when they could not ensure water supply etc.

I already answered about “choosing” locations.
If the US closes the HK embassy they will assign a neighboring embassy for HK. It is extremely rare that the US closes embassies. Places like Iran; and they closed Venezuela when they could not ensure water supply etc.

You are right, so I finally choose back to HK when I send the DS-260 because I just found I was misunderstood the rules.

You are right, so I finally choose back to HK when I send the DS-260 because I just found I was misunderstood the rules.
Your “choice” actually doesn’t really matter, they assign based on your address anyway. Not sure why they make it look like you have an option!

Hi there, is there any candidates from Asia or Taiwan has received the document requiring mail from KCC?
If yes, can you share your CN. Thanks!

Around less than 2 hours ago, i called the KCC for a quick inquiry and of course asked him about my DS260 for 2021 lottery.

It has been received successfully and he told me to wait until i receive an email for more denouements.

In case if I have not received any email until the end of Sept. I shoud write/call the KCC again.

So guys all relax and wait and let us hope that the emails will be sent soon, no need to panic.

Best of luck
Thanks for sharing

Hi chunky2k , my case number is AS110xx , i submitted my DS260 on10 june till now i did not receive any email from kcc , is it normal or should i call kcc ?

Hi chunky2k , my case number is AS110xx , i submitted my DS260 on10 june till now i did not receive any email from kcc , is it normal or should i call kcc ?

hey man, you case number for AS is 110K ?
well i called them before, and as they stated for me that i have to wait and give it sometime, the waiting period is until the end of Sept. that in case i didn't receive any email from their side, i should write to them.
yes it is normal as i read in many places so no need to worry.

If you want to be sure, you can call them just to confirm if your application is well-received and you can ask him of course about the waiting period,

Hi there,

I'm posting this to give a hope for everyone
I'm a DV2021 winner CN AS1XXX
I have submitted my ds260 on 9th of june
Recieved the KCC submitting documents email on 15th of July
Requesting
Passport copy ( the DV entry passport used to submit and incase it is expired attach also the valid passport)
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Police clearance certificate in all countries you have lived more than 6 month
Military ( incase you have served in the military )
Court records (incase you have been in jail)

Mentioning if the documents (except passport copy ) not in english or the first language where your interview will be located must be translated through certified translator

My advice translate all documents incase it's not in English because you need it to be english if you succeed and traveled to US

Best wishes for All

Hi there,

I'm posting this to give a hope for everyone
I'm a DV2021 winner CN AS1XXX
I have submitted my ds260 on 9th of june
Recieved the KCC submitting documents email on 15th of July
Requesting
Passport copy ( the DV entry passport used to submit and incase it is expired attach also the valid passport)
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate
Police clearance certificate in all countries you have lived more than 6 month
Military ( incase you have served in the military )
Court records (incase you have been in jail)

Mentioning if the documents (except passport copy ) not in english or the first language where your interview will be located must be translated through certified translator

My advice translate all documents incase it's not in English because you need it to be english if you succeed and traveled to US

Best wishes for All

Great
Thanks for sharing, it is great to hear that some people sharing the experience.

It is better to translate everything right now just in case and be ready.

Best of luck to all

My Case number is AS 11XXX. I submitted my DS260 on June 7th. I have not yet received any email from KCC but will be posting updates as soon as i get them.

Ds 260 Jun 26 submitted
My case number is 5***
i wrote that before in this topic :

"Around less than 2 hours ago, i called the KCC for a quick inquiry and of course asked him about my DS260 for 2021 lottery.
It has been received successfully and he told me to wait until i receive an email for more denouements.
In case if I have not received any email until the end of Sept. I shoud write/call the KCC again.
So guys all relax and wait and let us hope that the emails will be sent soon, no need to panic.

Best of luck "